• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Update from the previous screenshot. Not much time left to get western Europe.
0cOu1if.png

Thought I'd share my Tuscany-Italy game from a while back it was my first completed game and I ended up weirdly rich! Also EVERY colonial nation broke loose when Spain collapsed which allowed me to pretty much goble almost all of North America up. The USA also became a kingdom, the ottomans never died (I had one massive war with them with 200K plus troops on each side which ended with me winnng one whole province XD) and Scotland became HRE rulers. Early on I got a PU with Hungary and then started expanding. Near the end I was allied with France (I had been since day one) and Spain, who had been annoying me all game, looked weak, with a civil war, so I decided to just eat them and core them. As you can see I got highest score and I was very hapy with the game is there any thing else you think I should have done?
screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

screenshots

But... Why post it here? one could easily just insta form the HRE on day one (if one is cheating), but since cheating is involved, it removes any sort of accomplishment or the like.

Oh noes, everybody hide! Police is here. I never realized this this topic was named "Post your Europa Universalis accomplishments", my bad.
It's nobody's business how someone else decides to play their game.

Reactions:
The empress knows what she talking about, listen to her! As example im playing exclusively on ironman/hard and i never ever play as a majors, do i care if peeps post here their normal or even easy Austria formed HRE's or BBB's? Nope. Hence why whenever anyone posts "ironman proof" it makes me cringe. Who da frak cares?

Reactions:
The empress knows what she talking about, listen to her! As example im playing exclusively on ironman/hard and i never ever play as a majors, do i care if peeps post here their normal or even easy Austria formed HRE's or BBB's? Nope. Hence why whenever anyone posts "ironman proof" it makes me cringe. Who da frak cares?
What does playing as majors or not have to do with ironman proofs?

I see this thread as a "This is the fruit of my labors" thread for people to show what they managed to achieve through effort - posting here a "I decided to cheat myself these borders, herp derp" is kinda offensive imo.

Reactions:
- nothing. Posting "ironman proof" makes me cringe because it is ultimately pointless internet points like for example forum rep. It just looks like the guy who does that tries to hopelessly proof something to amorphous anonymous mass that inhabits ze internetz.
I see this thread as a "This is the fruit of my labors" thread for people to show what they managed to achieve through effort - posting here a "I decided to cheat myself these borders, herp derp" is kinda offensive imo.
- and maria theresia and cheating guy apparently dont. Cool right?

Reactions:

This. Especially seeing as most empires here have over 20 to 30 hours of work put into them. Someone showing their 1444 cheated empire saying: "Lol, I integrated, like, everyone by command" does make posting your empire here seem worthless and to me feels like a cry for attention, no matter what excuse you make up.

Reactions:
9B3E389847E3A8841F6B897BB958A91B29EBC554

My current Austria game, Commonwealth and Castille are in PU, I've inherited a decent size Bohemia as well as Hungary. My vassals are Catholic Byzantium and Trebizond for feeding Kebab provinces, as well as Sicily for feeding Tunis provinces, some Italian, and a few of Aragon's. HRE is a mess currently, but I'm breaking up the larger nations and releasing as many princes as possible. Not really sure what I want to do from here, I got Vasa or Wettin? The pen is mightier than the sword, and Guarantor of peace so far, I might play on and go for Black jack and A decent reserve.

Last edited:
This. Especially seeing as most empires here have over 20 to 30 hours of work put into them. Someone showing their 1444 cheated empire saying: "Lol, I integrated, like, everyone by command" does make posting your empire here seem worthless and to me feels like a cry for attention, no matter what excuse you make up.
- wow wow wow should i now start to scold everyone who posts their non-ironman non-hard Ottoman empire? What the frack seriously, when i trying hard to survive with mine precious OPM on hard ironman those BBB leeches and Ottoman freeloaders post their crappy empires in my interwebs!!! What a blasphemy! How could they! The invisible owners of the internet should reprimand them via apply of negativity rep! BOO
o_O

Reactions:
964437C2319CFFF1695918D60613641DC0141444

I don't play EUIV so much compared to CKII or HOI III and I am really bad in EUIV tbh. I always manage to ally myself with the losing side in wars and more often than not my kingdom gets picked apart by the victors. So I tried this time a different approach. To stay away from the troubles of Europe and instead go for Africa.

A custom nation. The Accepted cultures are Greek and Somali. I guess the background history is some of the greek fled south from the ottoman onslaught and settled at the eastern coast of todays Somalia. Out of these barren lands a third Rome grew. I earn massively on trade, and control 30% of the Ivory Trade, 36% of the slave trade and 30% of the coffe trade.
The 3 kingdoms north of Nova Roma are Coptic Tribal kingdoms who are close allies to Rome. They main function and why I let them exist is being buffer zones between Nova Roma and the Ottomans. The Ottomans have been trying to push on south, but with all those kingdoms and Rome are close allies so we have desperatley fought off the Ottoman doomstacks for several centuries now. And it has been quiet from the Ottomans the last 50 years or so, it seems they are focusing more on Europe. The Ottomans actually had provinces at the baltic coastline but were driven back, it seems they are trying to encircle the HRE.

Japan in this save controlled most of East Russia and Southern Korea before they led a humiliating defeat against the Koreans as you can see. My only real defensive ally atm is England, who used to be powerful until they lost first the hundred years war and then they lost against the Irish and Scottish. I do not know if they have any large colonies in the Americas.

As of now, my goal is to try and vassalise and after a while annex those 3 coptic kingdoms, and when the time is right, try to retake Alexandria and all of Egypt. In the mean time I will focus on colonising southern Africa (Not to much, I do not want to upset the english) and probably Australia and some of the smaller isles in the pacific.

Reactions:
8BD2A755DCB6C192202EFE72F33CC16C07D029BF

My Goosestepping Crusaders (Baltic Crusader + A Fine Goosestep) game, I also tried to go for That's a Silk Road, but it turned out to be a little too late when I began. Border gore all over the place, which might be easier to see here:

2F20A62897C0A204D44EE55D19E074F873FF6B86

It was a fun challenge to conquer and convert all Russian provinces to Catholic as the Teutonic Order before turning protestant, forming Prussia and having to convert almost all provinces to protestant instead, didn't pick religious ideas either. I vassalized Muscovy and they were kind enough to colonize from Sibir and all the way to the Pacific Ocean under my rule. I also dismantled the HRE for Ruina Imperii.

Reactions:
F93EAA48F5E607409E1500E769CA5DD9E177F1E6

Moving onwards some 80 years, I've just created Bharat, Timurids and Kazan are vassals (although in Timurid's case they hate me so hard that i don't see them being able or even willing to be annexed for quite some time), Ming have gotten into trouble twice with separatist rebels but it never got worse than they were able to conquer most of them after getting on their feet again, in-between which I've sniped a couple of provinces here and there). Otherwise i've just taken Exploration as 4th idea group, with the intention of grabbing all of Indonesia, Australia and whatever islands there is in the Pacific that gives trade that i can pull towards my trade port which still is in Bengal (going to move it around to the other side later on, prehaps even down to Zanzibar when i get around conquering in that direction).

Worth noting is that Kazan have a load of Cored provinces in Russia but as they're best buddies with Kebab I haven't gotten around to collect just yet (my armies have been busy grabbing Indochina lately and is gearing up for a grab on south India), even if my army probably should be able to win against both at the same time, as its bigger than both put together and having the aforementioned +10% Discipline, together with +2 Leader Siege, +20% siege ability and +1 yearly Army Tradition

178A0BBD6CF58896AC629407C3A8FF64230A2943

Moving on some 30 years, starting to play slower as I'm often running several wars at the same time, either in West pushing for Kazani/Timurid Claims (and picking up Haasa and their claims), my own claims in India, and deeper into Indonesia, Indochina and China proper. My army composition is currently 12/4/8, but I'm considering to expand my Cannons to 12 (for 12/4/12) when i get the next MilTech so i get a higher Supply limit. Currently getting my army in position to attack Kutai + Majapahit for my Claims on Burnei and beating out Sunda from Majapahit for vassalization

Reactions:
Reactions:
My Hindustan.
The aim was to get these achievements:
- Bengal Tiger
- Sun Never Sets on Indian Empire
- That's a Silk Road

79B0C475417368870F6D9F4DB02803610E0F9DB3

Americas:
681307701AECC5CD63CCE044B383DE6F46B2D70C

Westernisation wasn't needed at all. I am ahead in tech. In fact, I wanted to conduct it, but I was unable to fall behind enough in tech....

Tech map:
99170EC700D134731184B0C6B807551FCA7029C4

Old style maps:

Attachments

• eu4_map_HIN_1746_05_07_1.png
    eu4_map_HIN_1746_05_07_1.png
    288,9 KB · Views: 141
  • eu4_map_HIN_1746_05_10_4.png
    eu4_map_HIN_1746_05_10_4.png
    211 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: