• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nah, too poor to have bothered me at the time. Just reduced them to OPM status now, just to be greetes by this event:

NfmFOpT.png

-2 stab and hundreds of thousands of peasant running around at 96% overextension and no admin points ... sometimes I just feel tired ... if that event would then just disable this traitorous cancer upon the glorious Empire as well, but nope.
Over a million rebels? :eek:

First game I actually finnished.
1fdb058fa9d3c74f9c324a1bd2712539.png

Ate up moscovy quickly and vassalized them eventually. Managed to take over a good chunk of England's colonial empire (established base in Northumbria to make that easier). Almost got into a PU under Spain at the end. Last things I did was to take the northen coast of Asia minor, annexing ''Yugoslavia'' vassel and annexing Hungary trough two wars. Got a PU with Bohemia, which made things a bit easier in the vest. The French didn't blob. India is ruled by a westernized indian country.

Last edited:
Behold the glorious empire of orange, better-named Trebizond.

After 50 years of struggle: MARE NOSTRUM...technically.

10971DC773C430E1F9AA92C030F076EB8FED47EC

We can all go home, now. The Roman Empire has been restored to a 1:24 scale likeness.

Reactions:
Behold the glorious empire of orange, better-named Trebizond.

After 50 years of struggle: MARE NOSTRUM...technically.

10971DC773C430E1F9AA92C030F076EB8FED47EC

We can all go home, now. The Roman Empire has been restored to a 1:24 scale likeness.
See, this is the kind of thing that makes me want to be able to favorite posts and replies :D

So, my Mughal game is complete ...

qL1nfjl.png

c2VRPTa.png

... and the Mongols have been outdone! (Sure, I miss parts of Russia and Anatolia, but I got India as recompensation)

Once again a virgin with a gold bar on her head can walk from Saratov to Nanjing.

yWzsND8.png

HRE Bishoprics strong (sweet mother of Salzburg), new Greece colour glorious, English Brazil in Flanders. Pretenders suceeded left and right, Ottomans switched twice; France, England and Castile once.

Reactions:
First Come, First Serve and For Odin

Yugoslavia-01.jpg
Yugoslavia-02.jpg

My biggest mistake was decision to close entire N and S America, colonization was painful. During the last 120 years i have run 10 colonies at the same time.

Settlers chance in 1.14 is severely reduced, because even with Colonial enthusiasm and policy Taxation with Representation i couldn't get over 40%, which could be very important if you go for One Faith achievement.

European OPMs in this patch are doomed, especially ones in HRE. Austria first day DOW against Switzerland, and alliances between Ottomans and Sweden and Russia, and France with entire Iberia. I have played this game for 1500 hours and i have never seen this Netherlands. ;)

Reactions:
Mx6L0oj.jpg

The Ottoman Empire, participating in a war that fudged up Austria and friends. When the war finished, I annexed all the border provinces plus Graz and Vienna. Styria mysteriously became independent from my territory (must have not been paying attention :p) , so I fabricated a claim and declared war. This put me at odds with Hungary again, but I stole Maros and gave another province to Poland to thank them for actually accepting my call to arms. I cut Styria down to a OPM and vassalized it (I couldn't annex one of the provinces- nobody was letting me pass through due to low opinions!). Currently, my Ottoman Empire extends from Italy (Milan doesn't control the exclave shown in the picture anymore) to Armenia, and from Transylvania to Hejaz (which is a vassal of me). I also control Malta, Kabylie (which was a vassal at the time of the picture), some island in the Indian Ocean, and the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Most of the Empire is Sunni, but my newly conquered lands are not (plus parts of Italy). Ferrara has Turkish culture, and Greek has been almost entirely eradicated, limited to Cyprus and a few islands. The Reformation started to get messy when I conquered Genoa, and started to convert them to Sunni. Around this time, the Reformation was on its way to Italy, and as I was converting it to Sunni, the CoR started to spread its heresy. Once the province became Sunni, a few months later it was Protestant. Nice is also Sunni as well (I guess that's a pun :p). This has all happened in barely over 100 years, and everyone in Europe besides Poland hates me, but it's been fun cutting Austria and friends down to size.

Reactions:
From Humble Origins achievement.

Pretty relaxed run, I imagine that the pros could do a world conquest. I might keep bashing Europe and see how far I get.

Obviously I started in Madeira for western tech group, then colonised like crazy and moved my capital to Panama

psGZ6gR.jpg

Last edited:
MY attempt at a First come and For odin.... Which failed on both accounts >.< Didnt colonize fast enough and couldnt be bothered to go after England and Scandinavia because of the hideous alliance webs that would have drawn much of Europe against me in either invasion...

ScFBU8A.jpg

Reactions:
68F60636BB06BCD267D91DB4E3BD733E26FF2B16

300962309F816F626771C1514F88912C2216CFC3

my first iron game not for conquer but for archivements, I got 33 archivements in this run (yee I know mostly easy ones xD) France is under my PU. I dont know it was a good run so pleas tell me.

Last edited:
2R3Y2J6.png

PQGrG95.png

temujin was a scrub, didn't know about overseas coring discount

Reactions:
Going for the Ibadi achievement with Pate...opening was pretty rough and Ottos were allied with Tlemcen, Morocco, Russia, Provence, and me at one point. They dishonored a DoW on Tlemcen by me when they lost a war. Late westernization unfortunately but well on the way to getting it all the same.

Yes, I really have converted all that except provinces taken just recently w/o religious :p. Najd is doing some work for me in Persia at the moment also.

Reactions: