• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
just watched ur 1st 5mins of the uploaded youtube video and felt disgusted about that idea exploit (building 5 squads of infantry and then cancelling it in order to get the "accumulate money" and "manpower recover" achievements. )

Now my next question is (since i just found out about it..), is that a widely known exploit and do you people really enjoy doing it ? ;//
Yes it's a widely known exploit but only available for a very limited amount of countries.
If it's any comfort we didn't really need to do it to win that war it just sped things up a bit.
Also there aren't any other exploits used in the game except for the diplomat trick

End shot of my Wallachia Let's play: Eradication of Islam
pWkowZm.jpg

Political mapmode
Romania covering half of India. Some people would say that Romania is already half-Indian :)

Pretty cool, you covered a lot of ground in this campaign. Can you post an aggressive expansion map? I guess most of Europe hates your guts by now.

Reactions:
So, I tried Albania for once. And wonder above wonder, it went well. Until I got murdered by 3 simultaneous wars and another war right after that. Life is hard...
Anyhow, I am quite proud at how far I've become, as I am not a great player (Can't even play right with Sweden of all countries).
So here is my Albania at it's greatest extend.

kd97k.jpg

I really liked this campaign. It was difficult yet awesome all the time.
Now I need to try it again though...

Also, France got stomped by Burgundy, Muscovy by Novgorod and Denmark by Holstein. Dunno how that last one happened though

Romania covering half of India. Some people would say that Romania is already half-Indian :)

Pretty cool, you covered a lot of ground in this campaign. Can you post an aggressive expansion map? I guess most of Europe hates your guts by now.

Actually Europe doesn't really care about the balkans at all and the only time when we had a bit of a coalition forming was when we entered Italy to take the venice node but we only took provinces there every 10 years or something :)

So, I tried Albania for once. And wonder above wonder, it went well. Until I got murdered by 3 simultaneous wars and another war right after that. Life is hard...
Anyhow, I am quite proud at how far I've become, as I am not a great player (Can't even play right with Sweden of all countries).
So here is my Albania at it's greatest extend.

kd97k.jpg

I really liked this campaign. It was difficult yet awesome all the time.
Now I need to try it again though...

Also, France got stomped by Burgundy, Muscovy by Novgorod and Denmark by Holstein. Dunno how that last one happened though
Nice graphics. Name?

Here's my Tuscany into Italy game so far:
I dabbled in colonization in the Caribbean, Africa and Indonesia. I'm also aiming to take the entire Indian coastline by the end.
The Privilega was revoked in 1690, and now nearly all of continental Europe answers to Rome. :cool:

36AD2545F68FAD3C1269CF09F73F48A90A27AC6F

96A8D32DC33FE5B1A575D5832815137B3995E757

The current geopolitical situation:
06B83F74760F7F2E255C2DBAE3D94A3BC86845C9

The Italian sphere:
9FE908C1150480BA79CEB8C7C030C912B98D7384

Planning on forming the HRE soon once I have my borders neat and tidy!

Planning on forming the HRE soon once I have my borders neat and tidy!

Nice one, I used to love Tuscany back in EU3- not such a good country in EU4 sadly, but still pretty decent. I'd disagree on this one though, why not just use your vassal swarm to smack up France/ Portugal? I'm guessing you plan to conquer them anyway, and there's no significant benefit at your stage to forming the HRE (in my view)

Nice one, I used to love Tuscany back in EU3- not such a good country in EU4 sadly, but still pretty decent. I'd disagree on this one though, why not just use your vassal swarm to smack up France/ Portugal? I'm guessing you plan to conquer them anyway, and there's no significant benefit at your stage to forming the HRE (in my view)
Thanks! Oh, Ill keep my handy vassal swarm around until Portugal and France have been kicked off the continent, and the Hansa and Wallachia cut down to size. It's just seeing most of Europe all one colour is pretty satisfying. But you're right that I shouldn't be so hasty, that Bohemia+Austria+Bavaria combination is a beast.

My Ironman Ottoman game. Got "Aggressive Expander", "Truly the Sultan of Rum" and "Ruina Imperii" achievements. Finally experiencing a lot of the later game mechanics that I rarely make it to.
Some other images:

Religion of Europe. Sadly all the colonizers remained Catholic, which seems to be a VERY common thing now that there are Centers of Reformation.

My accepted cultures. Even with Humanist plus a couple other modifiers, pretty much as good as its going to get, unless I eat Morocco, which might put Berber over the 7% mark

My allies. For whatever reason my Wrasangalian (sp?) brethren cancelled the alliance, but its not exactly a concern.

Now for the best thing I've seen this game, all the independence:

South America and the culture to show their former overlords.

North America and the culture to further illustrate.
The Portugese and Spanish ones were aided by me continually smashing Spain and Portugal, though Portugal didn't need much of a push. The Spanish ones did need me to actually crush and occupy Spain for a bit. Not shown is Australia, which is independent and Portugese. All that is left is Floride, and their liberty desire sits at 100%, so one giant war with France should be the trigger necessary as I can't overcome the distance penalty for Support Independence. Thinking of waiting until July 4 of the current game year for obvious reasons...
Not shown is giant Westernized Ming, which I see 100% of the time. No one ever attacks them and they just slowly expand. Sadness.

Hi there
I'm kinda new to the game altough I've been watching videos from about six months now. Here's my little empire, just the usual Brandenburg>Prussia with Finland as a vassal and Austria and Russia in a PU
apk176.jpg

15p4vgn.jpg

ivzfnp.jpg

Poland no longer exists and most of Lithuania, Norway and Sweden are gone. France is definitely next!

As my first El Dorado game, I decided to do a custom nation, so I gave myself 800 points and created a Westernized Canada with (almost) every present-day Canadian province, a 666 ruler and heir, and an ambition giving me 2 colonists. My main goal was to conquer all of the Americas, and I did exactly that (Hawaii is technically not in North America, but whatever). Coring all those colonies was hard. I built manufactories in every single province, giving me about 700 ducats in trade and in production. I also colonized Australia and New Zealand for the extra merchant, and I built the Panama canal for the first time! I converted everything north of Mexico (except Greenland, which I forgot about) to Wallonian (it's a good thing I picked a French culture, since I was able to use the Nationalism CB to attack France for South Georgia, since I couldn't claim it and any other CB wouldn't give me ticking warscore). I ended up with the maximum treasury of 1 million ducats.

In contrast to the Americas, Eurasia was a horrible mess. In Europe, Aragon basically took over Spain and Southern Italy with France's help, Castile became revolutionary, Leon appeared for the first time (did they recently create it as a TAG?), the Commonwealth became a snakey blob. In Asia, China imploded and India remained messy but without Vijayanagar, and France/Castile colonized Siberia and almost blocked Russia from the Pacific, though Russia got one Pacific port from Manchu). Africa looked okay, but it was a bit annoying that I never discovered that one wasteland there.

SGKmqHy.jpg

mCQnoCk.jpg

lKz6lO4.jpg

BvarKOL.jpg

aTPq1yx.jpg

3t0dzvn.jpg

QszWBot.jpg

2xomZD4.jpg

Y2aHY4d.jpg

Reactions:
mAuzfDZ.png

Recently formed Sardinia Piedmonte, felt like I had to post this to make all the people obsessed with neat borders cringe at this game. Ottomans collapsed because Crimea attacked genoa who called in France Austria and others who full occupied Ottomans before they peaced out.