• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My pope game for fun. After a while I thought I should try for an achievement so I got Trade Hegemon. Funny enough I also got Truly Divine Ruler. I thought I could get Basileus this way but I was sadly mistaken.

GSIWOZA.jpg

A1WxUSM.jpg

ODYzXfM.jpg

qOE2vAR.png

Last game before AoW, Sadly i couldn't finish it but still pretty decent size. Punjab and Gujarat are vassals
TbjYlc3.jpg
[/IMG]
Possibly the greatest thing ever
IZPLgiQ.jpg

And a beautiful sight :)
ZumkE57.jpg
[/IMG]

I think before AOW comes out I may as well air out all my old empires and empire-attempts, if only I had a bit more dedication some of these could truly be massive monstrosities.

gEE1A8j.jpg

Karens save broke after CK2 patches, then EU4 patches, unfortunately this was the only screenshot i had of it, just imagine that about a third bigger and as persia, om nom nom!

lETPyEn.jpg

This whole game felt like trying to digest rocks, those states just not willing to die, always allying with ottomans.

AOaWAZ2.jpg

Intention was to form the HRE and finish off the ottomans, but france kept interfering every few years and the mega-wars just got tedious.

Tlbny0q.jpg

Think i'll just takes bits here and there, i'm sure nobody would mind...

Fui3gTj.jpg

200 Years of kicking france out of northern germany... yay! :glare:

Attachments

• gEE1A8j.jpg
    gEE1A8j.jpg
    526,2 KB · Views: 39
My last campaign before art of war.
Not really anything special, but just surviving as Byzantium is a good enough achievement for me. :D
FBE6298D5DC174F021D1287327AD400875C50BBA

Not really a empire but here is what happened to my Ottoman game that was going so well, before i downloaded patch 1.8

8T14t0G.png

Let's see some AoW/1.8 empires!

I decided to go for the Ottomans in my first AoW campaign, because I wanted to try something easy to explore the new features and map, minimizing my interference in Europe to see how things naturally flow there. Also, I'm being brave and going Ironman, which I don't usually do. Here's my empire in 1501. I'm fully westernized, Georgia and Shirvan are my vassals, and I just gobbled up a big chunk of Qara Qoyunlu. My next target is either the Mamluks or Lithuania; I haven't decided yet.

Europe has turned out pretty interesting so far. France, uncharacteristically, is getting beat up from all sides. Castile is doing very well; they've taken southern France, they've forced England to kick out Wales and Cornwall (weakening them enough that Scotland still has all her original provinces). Denmark lost its personal unions and Sweden's been blobbing, swallowing up most of Norway, part of Denmark, and some land across the Baltic, though they're on the losing end of a couple wars at the moment. And Muscovy seems determined not to turn into the mega-Russia I was fearing on my northern border; Novgorod is alive and well, and Muscovy has allied Perm, essentially blocking themselves from Siberian colonization (Nogai is my ally so I won't let them through that way).

QgliJsv.jpg

Not much of an empire after only one night but I've been having fun with it and feel like showing it off.
A3278180CEB7012CA2B3001C6AC12BB8299870CB

This game is the best example of "your best ally is the guy right behind your worst enemy" I've ever seen. I'm allied with Gujarat and Malwa, while Bahmanis is allied with Bengal and Jaunipur, while Bengal is allied with Malwa.

Malabar and Jaffna are my vassals

Also accepted cultures mapmode because I like it:

D58DE5EDD40A86CBCAD9FCE0CE7C0E9946293A5C

Not much of an empire after only one night but I've been having fun with it and feel like showing it off.
A3278180CEB7012CA2B3001C6AC12BB8299870CB

This game is the best example of "your best ally is the guy right behind your worst enemy" I've ever seen. I'm allied with Gujarat and Malwa, while Bahmanis is allied with Bengal and Jaunipur, while Bengal is allied with Malwa.

Malabar and Jaffna are my vassals

Also accepted cultures mapmode because I like it:

D58DE5EDD40A86CBCAD9FCE0CE7C0E9946293A5C

I like modest empires like this. I have triple Jake's playtime, but I probably couldn't WC as BBB. As long as you have fun that's all that matters. I've personally started a game as Shammar and I'm going for forming Arabia and seeing where that goes.........

B64pO1p.jpg

A lot of fun going for Arabia, but keep an eye out for the negatives with your prior allies, who drop you like a hot potato at the transition. RM's with those same countries remain as before however.

UFM1h1q.jpg

This is the game I was streaming prior to Art of War. I could revert back and get more but I don't really fancy it :rolleyes: Quite happy with what I managed to achieve
kkidWmP.jpg

Attachments

• kkidWmP.jpg
    kkidWmP.jpg
    474,1 KB · Views: 42