• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And the year is only 1536.. Casual DDRjake is casual :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The post you quoted was 2 pages ago. and Bohemia did have transdanubian possessions in the game it referred to. No need to assume that I referred to the region instead of the country.

Two pages/days ago shouldn't be too bad, if so then I apologize. And you are of course correct .. I was indeed talking about bohemian cultured lands / the RL region. I blame my Austrian heritage for this. [Nationalism] They may be brown on this map, but I will never consider them bohemian ;) [/nationalism]

Wanted to give somebody with Divine Ideas a go... so I settled on the TO, with the intent to NOT form Prussia... I know right.

w16ehE2.png

Not having the Great Prussian Ideas sure makes my troops squishy... So I built a lot of them. Good thing too, I only have 2 allies. Livonian Order has been a steadfast ally the entire game... I mean he's so allied, he wont ally with anyone else... Then I went ahead and allied with Burgundy, because Austria is just a few points shy of revoking the privilage, then I'm sure unification will come soon after.

However.... I think I'll be alright.

81dlfRZ.png

Oh, and the colonies of course. Got so lucky forcing Norway in a vassalage, whilst they still had their greenland colonies, without needing to besiege greenland. Gave me a much needed boost into North America. Novyy Estoniya always wars against castilian provinces and wins, i like them for that. But my Mexican colony "Novyy Livoniya" went against castilian mexico and was losing, so me, france and my girlfriend joined against them, bringing us into world war one against Bremen, Mantua, Castille, Portugal, Swabia, and all the colonies of these. We won and pushed very far into mexico and, punished bremen, swabia, and mantua pretty severely. You can see i'm still changing the religion of previously Mantuan Vienna (now called Vena, as russian dictates).

"Novyy *" - just in case you named them by hands and these were not autosuggested names (I did not play as a colonial Russian state except for Novgorod exodus in South America so I don't know):
"Novyy Estoniya" and "Novyy Livonia" should be "Novaya Estonia" and "Novaya Livoniya", the same applies for almost any country which have "a" at the end of the word :)

"Novyy *" - just in case you named them by hands and these were not autosuggested names (I did not play as a colonial Russian state except for Novgorod exodus in South America so I don't know):
"Novyy Estoniya" and "Novyy Livonia" should be "Novaya Estonia" and "Novaya Livoniya", the same applies for almost any country which have "a" at the end of the word :)

Ahhh thank you for letting me know, I used google translate but wasn't aware of that. So I'm assuming Novyy Pskov and Novyy Polotsk (future colony) will remain like that?

It's only 1552 and the world has a good amount of big powers. That France is very huge for 1552. Manchu is so beautiful, but Russia is coming for it. And the HRE is surrounded by bullies. And Austria? Austria is a 3 province Emperor, who is already dead. And it looks like Tunisia is ready for westernizing...

And in the middle of nowhere: Polish Prussia! We have new uniforms for the fight against Russia.

Ahhh thank you for letting me know, I used google translate but wasn't aware of that. So I'm assuming Novyy Pskov and Novyy Polotsk (future colony) will remain like that?

Sure. They both are masculine so it will be "novyy".

Still gross

It is just Byzantium for achievements purpose, what is gross about that?
8048A1ABB72A73AEED176416248168FFCA871EAE

Even with such a slow expander like me.

Oh, okay, it seems I just misinterpreted meaning of your message :D

Last edited:
My ugly Najd Empire for Jihad Achievement (done around 1710) currently 607 provinces.

You need to finish off that little green horde (Nogai?) so that the name of Najd can spread itself right across Asia..

Well, I played a game as Venice and had a lot of fun. Nothing really cheesy, so I'm not THAT big. But I wanted to :share what the AI did in this game:

Look at that Kazan, Nepal, Westernized Hindustan or Afghanistan!

2NtOnht.jpg

Huron in force!

RDSOdm2.jpg

THAT made me look at the Northern america map! :laugh:

UAjDBY2.jpg

Yes, Tver, Serbia, and Lithuania are still there! Serbia was really stronk until I took the Balkans.. But the god of nice borders asked for it. BTW, it is indeed England liberated from the Scots by the French :eek:

h3r72Em.jpg

And finally, just "me" and the others. I earned so much money since the start that it was really easy all along.

4AUthC0.jpg

Scotland formed GB?? What an amazing vassal feed that would have been! AE free GB conquest. Same with Denmark.