• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How can you only have a Barony?
The invaders conquered the whole Kingdom of Bayern, my lands were there, so I lose them, automatically a holding is passed to me, probably some vassal mine had the Castle

The Final Hit - The End Of An Empire

Vittorio died in 1046, the last great Emperor, would be canonized decades later and would be known as 'the Myrrh-Streaming'. It was given to Jesus at his birth by one of the Magi of the East, represents humanity, great defender of Christianity.

Cesare II would inherit an Empire in fragments, from there. Several kings and queens broke away from the Emperor, such as Queen Ella of Bourgogne, King Géraud of Aquitaine, King Roger of France, King Giona of Lotharing, King Baldassarre II of Hrvatska, King Annibale of Sicily and King Hadrian of Sardinia.

Seven years later the Empire succumbed, caused by the decadence, low index of reign of the emperors, and its inability to renew itself.

Cesare was the first, would die at age 50, with only 3 years of reign.

Barnaba, had his first reign for 6 months, until Abele, the King of Lombardy revolted and conquered him, reigned for 5 years until the age of 35, drank until his death at his feasts.

Barnaba inherited and only reigned for 1 year until after a battle was badly injured and die soon after. It is by some considered the last Emperor.

Adone inherited the Empire after Barnaba's death, but he did not accept such a title and hence his famous speech, "These are dark times, it is true, and I weep for the kingdom for its truth: the empire was broken. I can more stupidly claim the title. "To do so would be at best comedy, and sacrilege at worst."

2.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
12.jpg
1.jpg
15.jpg
13.jpg
7.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
11.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
14.jpg
10.jpg

Now what does the Culture map look like? Religion?

So what will you do now?. Reclaim what is lost and restore it ?
I lots the claim after the event, only if i cheat to play with the King of Lombardia, he has a claim in the Empire.

Now what does the Culture map look like? Religion?
The Emperor in Constantinople is Sunni by the way, no one lord in Britannia is christian.
20190308125156_1.jpg
20190308125203_1.jpg

now this is odd...Denmark vassalized most of the Rurikoviks, and seems to be on its way to expanding deep into Siberia (?), but at the same time, they lost Denmark to some Pommeranian folks...

Mongols beware, here come the danes!

Attachments

• 20190309002638_1.jpg
    20190309002638_1.jpg
    671,4 KB · Views: 123
Heresy, so much heresy.

It's modern art!

But seriously, I do think heresy spawn and Catholic moral authority needs a rework.

This sort of stuff happens in every one of my games.

I started as a custom Sami chief, built a power base in northern Finland, invaded north Africa with Norse county conquest, turned Catholic, and joined a crusade for Egypt
ck2_51.png

All hail Keaisár Mávnos "The Sword of God" Àkkaras, crusader-emperor of Egypt. Things got much better when I realized I can raid because of Sami culture, I can raid India now

Now for the weird stuff
ck2_49.png

Kipchak Sunni rules Sjælland

ck2_47.png

Allah je Srbin

ck2_50.png

Sultanate of Rum has never been part of the Christian realms, according to the pope. I wonder if he's secretly Muslim or he just hates the Byzantines that much

I can not use the Sword of Muhammad in battle with my Roman Emperor against the Muslim troops... :(
20190331143343_1.jpg

"Publicly practises a religion in the Muslim group". You're orthodox.
Yes, I realized, it was ironic of course, but I imagined using it and killing Muslims in the fighting, it's cool, actually

EDIT: I imagine it to be false, belonged to characters of no importance at all

Even the Slavs invaded this mess that is England.
20190331224416_1.jpg

It's the Wendlaw! I need to try a Sami or Slavic migration to Britain

It's the Wendlaw! I need to try a Sami or Slavic migration to Britain
*and you get a slice of Britain, and you get a slice, and you, and you...EVERYBODY GETS A SLICE OF BRITAIN!!!!*