• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another Muscowy > Russia empire:

eu34.png

eu3maprus16101281.jpg

Most divided Russia ever, was overthrown by rebels in 1550 or something. Religion changed to protestant while there are only 2 provinces protestant. Don't have priests to convert because of innovative. Suffering from overexpension now too, so gonna be funny.
On the other hand I am the most powerful faction in the world... What to do next :D

On the other hand I am the most powerful faction in the world... What to do next :D

There are Ottomans in your Russia.... So I guess that should be first stop ;)

Then there are Prussians in YOUR baltics.

Swedes in your Finland.

And Checkz and Polish people in your Poland.

Not to mention Ukrainians in your Byelorussia and Ukraine!

Also, make sure there are no French in your Vladivostok, no Portuguese in your Alaska, no Koreans in your Manchuria, and no Asians in your Mongolia.

I've also noticed you have Austrians in your Yoguslavia!! Even Turks and Croats! Not to mention Catalans in your Greece...

Last edited:
I have started a number of games but most I only get to about 1600's then look for a new challenge. This is the first game I actually finished. I played as Norway, and only formed Scandinavia very late on in the game, as in around 1800. I think my borders are alright, though there are a few places like Australia and Florida that I would have liked to clean up, but I wasn't able to effectively wage war against GB or Castille and hope to win anything.

http://img7.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapsca1816981.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/i/eu3mapsca1816982.jpg

Edit: The embed didn't seem to work, so I've just left them as links until I can figure it out.

Songhai in 1620.

songhaimap1620.jpg

Took Colonial Ventures as my first NI and beat the Europeans to the coast. Aside from Castille, who was mostly getting kicked around in Europe, the Europeans stopped showing much interest in Sub-Saharan Africa. I've had 3 wars with Europe. The first with Castille, plus their allies Novgorod, Tuscany, and Burgundy. They had 2 transports between them. The second was as Castille's ally against GB. That war took place entirely on the Iberian Peninsula and never reached me. The third was around 1600, well after I had completed Westernization. My colonies reached around to Mutapa and Swahili, where France owned several provinces (that they themselves had taken from Wooo!) They decided it would be a good idea to declare war on me. They thought better of that idea when I was fighting them up in Egypt and they had 17+ WE.

There is a stalemate going on like with the beginning of the first World War. We can't straighten borders because France is emporer and has alliances with EVERYONE. I swear, its me and Austria against the world and its B.S.

My ears are burning.

Diplomacy ftw :)

Funnily enough, I was just coming on here thinking about posting our world map. Looks like I got beat to it. Vive la France!

I did it! I finally did it!
saxelauenburg.jpg

I got Saxe-Lauenburgs name on the map!

EDIT: AT one point Wales owned all of England and most of Scotland. And Sweden is in a PU with me (won't last).

EDIT2: Oh, and Greece rebeled in 1448.

My Palatinate Empire. Went republic as soon as I could to avoid being elected HRE. Dismantled HRE in early 1500s. Right now waiting for CBs against the provinces I need to form Germany. Then on to conquering continental Europe. OE has had 2 successful wars against Hungary, I will let OE gobble for another couple of decades then go for holy war and push them out of Europe.
Castille inherited Aragon 20 years ago then pushed GB out of Iberia so they are about 40 years away from forming Spain. France got superowned by me then GB made a mess out of the entire region. There has been a few OPMs conquering almost all of France only to implode or get pounded by GB. Also, first time in DW I've seen Russia form.

Note that GB got Gibraltar which is cool =D

EU3_MAP_PAL_15771.jpg

Last edited:
Would that happen to be a world vassilization?

It is. And very late, because I started my first war after 1500. I didn't really know what to do with the game and I didn't manage the BB well, because I only wanted to have a few colonies at first. I vasallized the last country, Aragon, in 1680 or so, because of a 15 year regency council. And I couldn't get all Asian provinces before 1650 because I started to late and not very aggressiv.

My Palatinate Empire. Went republic as soon as I could to avoid being elected HRE. Dismantled HRE in early 1500s. Right now waiting for CBs against the provinces I need to form Germany. Then on to conquering continental Europe. OE has had 2 successful wars against Hungary, I will let OE gobble for another couple of decades then go for holy war and push them out of Europe.
Castille inherited Aragon 20 years ago then pushed GB out of Iberia so they are about 40 years away from forming Spain. France got superowned by me then GB made a mess out of the entire region. There has been a few OPMs conquering almost all of France only to implode or get pounded by GB. Also, first time in DW I've seen Russia form.

Note that GB got Gibraltar which is cool =D

EU3_MAP_PAL_15771.jpg

Do you have lucky nations on? If so, what type?