• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is "Zaporozhe" for a nation? Is this a Horde or a Revolter? I've never heard of something like that.

It was a Cossack state that existed briefly in the 17th century and had small levels of autonomy in earlier periods within Lithuanian (I think) vassalage. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cossack_Hetmanate technically should be called the Cossack Hetmanate however.

I was hoping to start this thread but oh well. Heres my Achaean Empire.
achaeanempire.jpg

Byzantium DoW on me, but Venice swooped in and saved me. I think i may expand in North Africa when the chance arises.

I approve of Scottish devs going bananas with Sweden! Embrace your new nationality!

And a 2 province empire? The thread demands at least 30 provinces before you can call your empire an empire!

I approve of Scottish devs going bananas with Sweden! Embrace your new nationality!

And a 2 province empire? The thread demands at least 30 provinces before you can call your empire an empire!

To quote! "An empire is a group of states or peoples under the control of a centralized ruling authority."

So basicly as long as he has more than one state :D

It was 3, then i couldn't for the life of me keep my econemy stable:mad:

Well, here's my fast, and probably not that good campaign as Holland:

hollandcampaign.gif

All the green nations are my vassals. I got all of the Netherland (excluding Limburg) plus Brabant and Antwerpen. I got like 15 vassals in 60 years (this date is later though, no new additions. :( ) Also, note my Legimatacy, Prestige and Infamy.

I can't explain why I started with Venice - I don't know, just clicked them and that's it.

My first move was DoW on Ottomans. Then I discovered they start with shitloads of Carracks when I went to block their armies in Asia Minor. :) I thought I am a toast but turns out my admiral won the battles and captured 4 of their Carracks (f**k yeah!). Then it was easy to go Byzantine on them and take their Greek provinces.

My Infamy was under control until a big war on Naples. They started taking a lot of provinces around me and when I saw they are about to annex Achea I had to react. Fought them like 10 years (they sank my navy because I misclicked:-\). I got Achea, Epirus, Rhodes from Naples, vassalized Serbia, annexed Aquilea, stole Istria from Hungary and in general gathered 32.9 Infamy total. Then Aragon and Croatia came to mop up what was left of my enemies.

venice69.jpg

30 years of peace here I come. I lived on scraps until I got National Bank and cores in Thrace and Greece. Now it started rolling and I can finally get some buildings. This is what I plan to do till Reformation.

Oh yeah, first posted Hindustan.

It's been a fun, slightly-longer-than-was-sensible night.

hindustanfyeah.jpg

The amount of cores Hindustan gets is glorious (I've still got about a quarter of them to go in this shot). In fact, the most challenging thing about a Hindustan game seems to be arranging all the subsequent wars needed to grab every last lovely little core before 50 years passes and they expire.

Slurptastic. Care to spell some details on the requirements of the decision? Do you get the cultural union tag too? (for the provinces belonging to your own cultural group).

EDIT: that is freaking early! Both for Hindustan and MANCHU!!! (the latter, if ever)

the decision is really four decisions with different territorial demands depending on which culture group you start in, in india. So it demands you own every province in your own culture. Other than that just 3 stab, peace and not being the Mugals will do. actually pretty easy if you just pick one of the big countries in india.

Before and after my first Succession Crisis as Kanem Bornu, 5/6/1405-2/16/1406. As soon as I recover from going into the red and taking loans battling back the mass of rebels, Solokai (sp?) is going to wish it never rebelled away. Hausa, you're first though punk, with your little insignificant region on my border that you didn't want to give me after our last war. That's mine! Then I'm taking Mali to school so I can rule a Kingdom that spans from the Sahara to the Ocean! As a plus, I've encountered Tripoli and offered them a royal marriage, so I hope to get out of the desert and into the hot, hot, Middle Eastern politics soonish. Love how tribal realms seem to always have a reason to go to war with other tribal realms. Seems like I always have a CB against the people I want to fight.

Attachments

• EU3_MAP_KBO_1405.5.6_1.jpg
    EU3_MAP_KBO_1405.5.6_1.jpg
    390,5 KB · Views: 2.219
  • EU3_MAP_KBO_1406.2.16_1.jpg
    EU3_MAP_KBO_1406.2.16_1.jpg
    390,5 KB · Views: 1.727
This is my Dutch Empire!

dbn1z.jpg

...wait, don't you see it? What, are you searching for land? But I wasn't speaking about THAT!

1zbc9c1.jpg

I meant THIS kind of empire. 8D

Somebody likes money a bit much. :rolleyes: