• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(26934)

Second Lieutenant
Mar 19, 2004
What plans exist for reconstituted Germany events? will there be an event that sets a demarcation line where the Reds stop and the Western Allies stop? Will there be an east/west Germany event? when will the USSR start releasing Balkan and Central European nations as members of a pre-Warsaw Pact alliance? will Tito's Partisans be simulated? Should this thread be somewhere else? Am I too lazy to check? (we know the answer to this one at least)

As far as I know there is no plans for post war germany. Simply because If say Russia stopped at certain zones and lets say the allies couldn't reach that far Germany would never collapse.

This is probably meant for CORE? And if it isn't, well i'm too lazy to move it back ;)

elbasto said:
Maybe in C.O.R.E.

Great Going.

You helped a Mod Hi-Jack the thread into not just the Mod Threads but Burried it in the CORE mod for crying out loud. :D

Oh well maybe we can get some answers in here as I know in Van HoI there is no Line.

GrevenWhite said:
Great Going.

You helped a Mod Hi-Jack the thread into not just the Mod Threads but Burried it in the CORE mod for crying out loud. :D

Oh well maybe we can get some answers in here as I know in Van HoI there is no Line.
Please, keep your posts informative and interesting for the subject of the thread. Don't talk just for the pleasure of typing or of upping your post count...

In CORE there are events to simulate the demarcation lines and occupation zones in Germany. From that there exists the possibility of an Allied-Soviet war, especially if the Soviets are able to roll into Western Europe.

I've planned to handle partisans in Yugoslavia for a while, but that project is waiting for me to have more time to work on it. It is unfortunately a very complex subject that is hard to do right, and something that cannot be easily done in parts... :(

Zerli