Post here if you have Expansion Pass Three, and are having issues with MegaCorp

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MrFreake_PDX

Lt. General
Community Ambassador
10 Badges
Feb 20, 2020
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
We're getting of reports that MegaCorp is trickling out to Xbox users who have Expansion Pass Three.

If you have it installed, but can't activate it in the DLC list, there's anecdotal evidence restarting the Console seems to fix it.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please post here so we can try and solve your issue!

I have Megacorp and it works and it's installed but whenever I went to make a empire the new voices showed up but then after while they disappeared and didn't reappear in the game. Also when I first tried to install megacorp I wen't to the store and I had to buy it but then I went to the games and add ons for stellaris and I could install it there.

I have Megacorp and it works and it's installed but whenever I went to make a empire the new voices showed up but then after while they disappeared and didn't reappear in the game. Also when I first tried to install megacorp I wen't to the store and I had to buy it but then I went to the games and add ons for stellaris and I could install it there.
If you had to buy it again when you already had Expansion Pass Three, you should be able to request a refund via your confirmation email. If this isn't the case, you can open a ticket at http://support.paradoxplaza.com and they will likely have more information on how to request a refund from your respective console :)

As for the missing advisor voices, that is strange. Are you sure the DLC didn't somehow become disabled in the DLC list? If not, it might be a corrupted file, and a reinstall will likely fix it.

Hope this helps!

If you had to buy it again when you already had Expansion Pass Three, you should be able to request a refund via your confirmation email. If this isn't the case, you can open a ticket at http://support.paradoxplaza.com and they will likely have more information on how to request a refund from your respective console :)

As for the missing advisor voices, that is strange. Are you sure the DLC didn't somehow become disabled in the DLC list? If not, it might be a corrupted file, and a reinstall will likely fix it.

Hope this helps!
I reloaded the save and the voices appeared again but thanks!

Reactions:
We're getting of reports that MegaCorp is trickling out to Xbox users who have Expansion Pass Three.

If you have it installed, but can't activate it in the DLC list, there's anecdotal evidence restarting the Console seems to fix it.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please post here so we can try and solve your issue!
I have attempted to start a new game several times. I have also reached out to Microsoft as I purchased my Game and DLC through the Microsoft store. However whenever I'm in game and go into the "Downloadable Content" section the list of DLC's that is active or needs to be purchased in the microsoft store is never the same. I have Hard Started my console after clearing the cache and I have yet to be able to reliably play since the Mega Corp DLC launched.

I have attempted to start a new game several times. I have also reached out to Microsoft as I purchased my Game and DLC through the Microsoft store. However whenever I'm in game and go into the "Downloadable Content" section the list of DLC's that is active or needs to be purchased in the microsoft store is never the same. I have Hard Started my console after clearing the cache and I have yet to be able to reliably play since the Mega Corp DLC launched.
go to your games and apps, then use the three lined button and click games and add-ons then go down to megacorp and click it and then click on the right to install it

go to your games and apps, then use the three lined button and click games and add-ons then go down to megacorp and click it and then click on the right to install it
All content is owned and installed. I have hard restarted my Xbox and also cleared the cache. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times. When i start the game the installed DLC and the dlc "See in Microsoft Store" is never the same. When I actually get all DLC active under the Downloadable Content menu, when i return to the title screen to load my game or start a new one it report different DLC not installed.

All content is owned and installed. I have hard restarted my Xbox and also cleared the cache. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software several times. When i start the game the installed DLC and the dlc "See in Microsoft Store" is never the same. When I actually get all DLC active under the Downloadable Content menu, when i return to the title screen to load my game or start a new one it report different DLC not installed.
I am able to play the base game. I attempted to log into the game and install the DLC individually one at a time and got Utopia downloaded before Stellaris couldn't figure out which dlc i had installed.....I believe this is an issue with the game server communicating with the Microsoft store. Can anyone confirm that this issue is being addressed?

I am able to play the base game. I attempted to log into the game and install the DLC individually one at a time and got Utopia downloaded before Stellaris couldn't figure out which dlc i had installed.....I believe this is an issue with the game server communicating with the Microsoft store. Can anyone confirm that this issue is being addressed?

Go to support.paradoxplaza.com and open a ticket for Stellaris: Console Edition. Customer support will likely be better qualified to help you out with this issue :)