• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In my case the Saracen Campaign crashes also. But I have noticed that when the game does crash, there is one of three things
1. Supporting units (i.e. catapults, ballista or allied troops) during the result screen.
2. A town or city as the objective
3. Every crash has a window in the back ground from Visual C++ 2008 (couldn’t screen capture it)

I have played several other graphics intensive games and manipulated large data crunching files on this PC with no issues. Like most who have posted here, I think the game has great potential to become a classic but this bug is killing it.

Don't know if this will help anyone or not. But I turned off all sound except the voices and was able to get to the end of the first and second mission before I crashed. I still keep my video cranked up.

It still crashes after the first mission in the crusader campaign. I tried to use the cheat WinBattle but it won't work. The patch you send me in November last year works but then I can't play the DLC.

Isn't there a way to start with second level? Because I played the first one a lot.

DGP

I tried the new Steam patch (Feb 2011) and it solved my battle-end crash problem. I was one of those who could never get past that crash no matter what I tried. Thanks, now I can enjoy the game and having a lot of fun with it.