• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

CantGetNoSleep

Second Lieutenant
13 Badges
Sep 5, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Nationalist Spain finishes the civil war and I do "Remember Oliveira" then "deal with the fascist threat" and declare on them. I win and get Spain, which I expect to have only 2 cores on. Instead, I get lots of cores (all the lands that were Spanish republic) but none of their manpower and little/none of the resources and no way to build up compliance as they're my "cores". See attached photos (one shows the cores, one shows the resources from that core - I can't quite seem to get the snapshot to take both in one shot - sorry).

Hearts of Iron IV 18_06_2020 14_33_29.pngHearts of Iron IV 18_06_2020 14_33_09.png