• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, %d is the correct calculation.

Are you sure EU2 1.09 vanilla text.csv is right? :D

Maybe some hardcoded values were changed... I'm not sure and even if I was, I couldn't tell.
I have to put this check somewhere in the ToDo list...

EDIT: could you please check differences between EU2 1.09 vanilla text.csv and EU2 1.08 (or older...) vanilla text.csv for the green part?

i do not have 1.08 anymore , but this link below

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305105&nojs=1#goto_threadsearch

has the 1.09 vanilla figures in use. Now I know our COT areas do not run at +5 but at +3 like what we use for agceep config text

Factors in Population Growth Rate

Stability Base Pop Growth Rate
-3 1%
-2 2%
-1 3%
0 4%
1 5%
2 6%
3 7%

The per-settlement factors are as follows:

Province is looted: -5%
Province is occupied: -3%
Province is covered/sieged: -5%
Enemy troops present: -5%
CoT in province: +5%
CoT in adjacent province: +2%
Colony or colonial city: +5%
Province has governor: +1%
Province has manufactory: +2%

Testing (peace)
TUR with cot at +1 stab .......has 5 (%stab) + 5 (%cot) + 2 (%manu) = 12%
this matches vanilla numbers

so TUR , with COT and manu and stab at +3....should have a max increase 14%

testing (war)

oporto - POR has stab +2, oporto no manu, rebelled seiged in progress

6+1 (next to cot prov) minus 5 (seiged)+ 5 (enemy)+5 (looted) = shows -7% calculated by me on the current pop = 17 people per month...BUT it should be -8% if we go by vanilla

other tests indicate to me that the % are hardcoded with the game and the vanilla ones are used

so unless I am wrong, it is best we match the AGCEEP config numbers with the Vanilla config text numbers so that we do not give wrong information out

so unless I am wrong, it is best we match the AGCEEP config numbers with the Vanilla config text numbers so that we do not give wrong information out
I just checked and values you marked as green in AGCEEP text.csv are the same as vanilla in 1.58 beta 4.

I'm sure I didn't change them and they are already this way in final 1.57.

Last edited: