Pop Up important messages getting clicked by accident.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

beta centauri

Private
Nov 13, 2018
I love this game, but I hate that you have unleashed it with so many bugs and errors, honestly, this is like an abusive relationship. You pretend that you care, when all you want is money. Just like my last gf.

Ok whatever, but you really need to fix this. On Xbox, the button A is used for basically everything, but when a message pops up that requires an answer, sometimes i am hitting A for something else, and then before i know it i agreed to something or whatever, half the time i dont even know what it is because its gone before i can see what i clicked. Its almost as if no one there ever played it on xbox? or is it this way on PC too? ugh, awful. FIX THIS! and all the notifications that some other faction rating decrease, I DONT CARE, put that stuff on the side in tiny letters scrolling in a column, not right in my face. Jesus, my nephew could have designed a better layout, for real, that stuff is not pertinent info. Clean it up!!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looking at the posts you've made it looks like you need a breather. Yes the game launched in a rough state but the team has released a patch every single month since release, that is an insane work schedule that you hardly ever get, and each of them have addressed many of the issues people ran into. So cool it with the insults will ya.

What you want, confirmation on something other than A, however just isn't allowed. All three console platforms have rules that games must adhere too, one of the common ones is that all confirmations need to be handled by the A/Cross (on PS) Button.