• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tenebres

Recruit
32 Badges
Dec 15, 2019
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Victoria 2
  • Magicka
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Hi.
While playing Poland, I got a huge bug that broke my entire walkthrough. The fact is that with the release of a new DLC, Russian names for the rulers of countries were added to the game for Russian localization, but this did not affect the focuses and requirements for them. I followed the path of communists and partnership with the USSR, but now a problem arose — Владислав Гомулка is in power, but the names of the rulers were not translated in some focuses, so to continue the game, Wladyslaw Gomulka must rule the country. I do not want to start the game from the very beginning in English language, because it is inconvenient and I have already gone too far. I add screenshot as proof.

20211124152344_1.jpg

Upvote 0
Sorry. I thought it was the HOI4 forum. The bug spoiled my mood too much, so I did not notice that this is a forum for another Paradox game. It's just Google search directed me to this place. I don't know how to remove a thread, so please do it for me if required. Forgive me for inattention.

Last edited: