• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why can't it be discussed here? You actually got a dev to respond to you and I would like to have his input on what is a serious issue.
Because that's how forums work. It's not a chat room for random barter, we keep discussion separated in threads.

Create a high quality new thread on a matter that consists of constructive feedback and suggestions instead of an emotional rant, tag a dev and I am sure they will answer.

Because that's how forums work. It's not a chat room for random barter, we keep discussion separated in threads.

Create a high quality new thread on a matter that consists of constructive feedback and suggestions instead of an emotional rant, tag a dev and I am sure they will answer.
What's wrong with emotional arguments given that people seem to be making a lot of them (to varying degrees of constructiveness) on the board every day? It's not just me who is upset about various issues in the game but this is sincerely a major one. It impacts playability and balance.

The current province borders make it impossible to properly represent the borders by simply switching them around, so it would likely require redrawing of province borders. Even without that, it will still take time that ultimately has to come from somewhere else. I am not saying we do not -want- to fix these things, but in the face of things that actually mechanically do not work, we valued fixing those other things above what is essentially a cosmetic issue. The bottom line is that there are -many- things to fix at any time, and in the end we have to prioritize certain things above others. There are only so many hours in a work day, and I can assure you that there is perpetually more things to do than fit in those hours. I apologize if you felt cheated out of what you expected to be a full fix - that was never our intention.

It is new.

In the face of imminent defeat (the event does not fire unless Poland is losing), I do not think it would be inconceivable for a quick-thinking government to 'save' part of their population by quickly transferring the territory they live in to a neutral power. The Franco-British Union could be seen as a similar ploy.
Can you say something about Hungary's historical and real ww2 borders? such as Medimurje/Banat/Serbia region, and Burgenland in Austria?
(also Vojvodina isn't a core state for Hungary while it got fully incorporated during ww2, and it was historically a core state to Hungary)

Borders in general could use a bit of attention, especially now that you can form much more nations, like the HRE for example, but you cant really recreate those borders perfectly, France would need some work(states) for that to work, so the hre would own more then just Loraine, but also not bordering paris(Reichskommissariat
Belgien-Nordfrankreich) same goes for germany, DDR borders? thats pretty much a complaint sins release :p

Why can't it be discussed here? You actually got a dev to respond to you and I would like to have his input on what is a serious issue.

Because it is impolite to hijack a thread. Your subject deserves its own thread.