• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Range has been a bad boy and if Poland isn't worse than dishonorable scum, it must already be hated throughout the entire world.

Ah-h-h-h...you got me all wrong. All I ever wanted was peace...a piece of Turkey, a slice of bread, a potato on a nice Sunday afternoon. Sure, you got us all wrong...we're the good guys...we're just defending ourselves. Yeah...here's the picture...no one will leave us in peace. Instead, they all gang up on us. We're peaceful. I ask you when was the last time, other than Russia, that we openly attacked another nation...besides being threatened I mean? The answer is simple...never. Sweden attacks us...as for the knights they were thinking of attacking us. So, we attacked them before they attacked us.

Last edited:
1746. Poland started a war of aggression against Sweden. This is where the world realised you were dishonorable scum and they'll go on beserkly attacking Poland until it has been partitioned enough to lose its scummy reputation. With all the annexations you've done since then, its going to take a lot of partitioning before Poland will be allowed to exist in peace.

1746. Poland started a war of aggression against Sweden. This is where the world realised you were dishonorable scum and they'll go on beserkly attacking Poland until it has been partitioned enough to lose its scummy reputation. With all the annexations you've done since then, its going to take a lot of partitioning before Poland will be allowed to exist in peace.

Who's left to come against Poland? Truthfully, the world have been insanely attacking Poland from the start...as soon as the people of Poland became truly free. Sure, she fights...she fights to remain free. And, what argument can stand against a people who fights to remain free. Say, this is fun...keep it up, my friend.

Last edited:
POLAND

2iw0vug.jpg

Entry 24

Range waited anxiously for his generals, friends, to return now that the wars had ended…for the moment. Alina, had arrived, unscathed. When Gorski arrived Range saw the look in his eyes, and how the man’s eyes just sunk to the floor shortly after their eyes met.

“They’re all gone, Gorski said sadly. We couldn’t even recover their bodies…it’s like someone is making sure they never rise again.”

27zybyx.jpg

Even though the wars were over, the long, hard confrontations had caused revolts to pop up all over our nation. It appeared that if the revolts did not subside soon our country would be torn apart.

15zlb1s.jpg

To ensure our alliance, there was much work to be done…Marriages are a good way to keep relations strong.

16kt4js.jpg

But, money…and lots of it...can cement a alliance in a solid footing.

k1fnn4.jpg

Poland had many enemies…now, Prussia was the most dangerous. But, there was little we could do. The only option we had was to occasionally go to war with them. Thus, cutting up their army. Prussia was more than just their capital…their provinces were not within our reach…they laid beyond the lands of the Ottomans.

2pspq9x.jpg

Time for the next series of wars came quickly. Sadly, a sad realization came out of this upcoming war.

Last edited:
Are we sure the traitors are gone? They could be inspiring those revolts on behalf of Prussia.

No...they're gone. It's their friends and family that are causing the problem.

POLAND

2iw0vug.jpg

Entry 25

One day, Alec G came to Range, and said something very odd to Range that mad him very angry. “You lied to me,” he told Alec G.

“I would do such a thing. It was you that fabricated some false hope.”

“You said I came to bring my friends home. But, they’re all dead.”

“Dead? Somewhere along some line, we’re have arrived at final place.”

“I suppose, you’re going to tell me that I quest to keep Poland from being destroyed is just some pipe dream, too.”

“AS for the partition…that can never be changed. It’s molded in the fabric of time.

“Tell me what I have to do…to have Poland back on the map?”

Alec G just stared, sadly at Range not knowing how to answer that question.

July 1785

The war started with peacefully slumbering. It started a low rumble…with just a few countries taking a swipe at us.

The Golden Horde, Denmark, Bohemia, Venice, the Netherlands…however, no matter how many took up arms against us…they all, in time, pleaded for peace.

119sbkh.jpg

Portugal was first to agree to a white peace.

1z2k7kj.jpg

England was next…

96yhle.jpg

Yet, there was one nation that did not know word of surrender…Russia. Range, finally realized, Poland could never escape its destiny when he saw Russia would never agree to be annexed. “There goes Poland’s only hope.”

28iorxx.jpg

And, the war went on.

6o1sfp.jpg

And, on…

35lgol3.jpg

For Russia, they would settle on a peace, that saw them handing over 700 ducats to Poland.

339irnc.jpg

The only real loser in this war was Sweden. They lost three provinces…lappland and Gastrikland, and Vasterbotten.

30xaekx.jpg

I just got a new map.

Russia always gets a white peace, given the snowy seasons. And good to see Sweden handing over land.

So, I guess, I was right that they can't be annexed.

Don't worry, annexing the Russian snows entirely still counts as a white peace.

I think they're a major power, though, and that major powers can't be annexed in EU1. I may be wrong on one or both points but that is my recollection.

Don't worry, annexing the Russian snows entirely still counts as a white peace.

I think they're a major power, though, and that major powers can't be annexed in EU1. I may be wrong on one or both points but that is my recollection.

The most I've gotten out of the Russians, when they just have Moscow is around 700 ducats. I think you're right about not being allowed to annex Russia...the same goes for Bohemia.

POLAND

2iw0vug.jpg

Entry 26

In this late date in history, when old Europe hears that Poland has gone to war, many of the European countries no longer rose to arms to fight the invincible Polish army.

flvwuf.jpg

Instead, most would rather just forget alliances so as to not be forced into wars against Range and his Polish hordes.

vqr3v7.jpg

Still, there were others that never seemed to grasp the valuable lesson.

2lxh7ia.jpg

jl77rb.jpg

Then again, in the end, maybe they too gained a valuable understanding of the might of the Polish army.

2ni8ww4.jpg

The new Polish map.

Range to the world, “We just want to live free…and to be left alone. Is that so much to ask?”

According to all the peoples crushed under the Polis-Lithuanian boot, yes. According to all right thinking people, no.

Interesting...points of view...very good.

The people who say no are, of course, wrong, because otherwise they would be winning their fights.

Well, maybe they should get a better and bigger army. What do you think?

POLAND

2iw0vug.jpg

Entry 27

When Range finally accepted the fact that the powers that be would never allow Russia to be annexed, he wasn’t the same man. A great sadness had replaced a spirit that once appeared invincible. “My friends have died for nothing,”

But, the wars continued…

14o2czn.jpg

Other old enemies, continued to fall…but, not the Russians.

ezpoqg.jpg

Hungary, too…gave up land to Poland.

33pfsev.jpg

Last edited: