HoI4 Dev Teasers (previously Podcat's Twitter Teasers)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I still think he's Frank Messervy
download.jpg

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Is this someone already in game or a new portrait?
A ww2 veteran he became a hero for walking in his garden, live-streaming it to collect money for the NHS (National Health Service) in the UK during the Pandemic, died a few weeks ago.

• 4Like
Reactions:
I was initially thinking that this is a portrait pack coming for the anniversary some countries like South-Africa, Romania, etc. could really use some more generals. Now I am not sure what its going to be.

Would be pretty awesome if paradox immortalised Sir Tom Moore. Wonder in what context though? Unlikely to be a general, maybe an Easter egg advisor that gives bonus stability?

Probably a level 1 general for Great Britain.

I doubt he'll be a general, probably just a generic portrait. Unless they rework how generals are spawned,

I personally kinda hope that they have a system one day where generals can be kept in a "pool" sort of like how unique spies work. When you try and recruit a spy, you get a few randomized choices and any unique spies avaliable to your faction. It would be nice if generals had the same system, where recruiting new generals gives you some randomized ones and a pool of historical ones that weren't general rank in 1936

• 9Like
Reactions:
I doubt he'll be a general, probably just a generic portrait. Unless they rework how generals are spawned,

I personally kinda hope that they have a system one day where generals can be kept in a "pool" sort of like how unique spies work. When you try and recruit a spy, you get a few randomized choices and any unique spies avaliable to your faction. It would be nice if generals had the same system, where recruiting new generals gives you some randomized ones and a pool of historical ones that weren't general rank in 1936
I had one idea...

For the anniversary I would be more happy if they would update the models on the map. Meaning the infantry. Or finally get around for designated Models for CAS, NAV and Heavy Fighters. At least for the majors. Bugged me since day one that the Basic Fighter stands in for NAV and CAS.