• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The thread for Plus Vltra is here under watkabaoi:

Does the problem you have happen *only* if you start the Plvs Vltra mod? Or do you have it too, if you start other mods or the vanilla game?

Edit: I just checked my own installed mod and I can run PV 1.3.1 fine using FtG 1.3 (the last beta).

Last edited:
Yes, I already downloaded the FtG 1.3 and it works for me. By the way, don't you know if there is a patch or other mod that can be added to Plvs Vtra so that it has the Byzantine revival event and gives me the claims in Anatolia, the Balkans and Italy? I would also like to know why when the Manchu form the Quing dynasty, they only have claims in northern China and not throughout the territory

Yes, I already downloaded the FtG 1.3 and it works for me. By the way, don't you know if there is a patch or other mod that can be added to Plvs Vtra so that it has the Byzantine revival event and gives me the claims in Anatolia, the Balkans and Italy? I would also like to know why when the Manchu form the Quing dynasty, they only have claims in northern China and not throughout the territory
You an add any event you want to your own game. Just copy the event you want to one of the event files of your mod and make sure that no eventnumber is used twice.

The Manchu first only invaded the north and the Ming Dynasty with one of their princess fought on in the south. It took almost 50 years until the Manchu/Quing had conquered the last province of China in Taiwan