• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Therion

Field Marshal
21 Badges
Sep 7, 2006
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
With the new map, India probably needs a revamp. Is anyone interested in the subject?

I'd also love to have a historical portrayal of South America for once, like starting with Cuzco and having it conquer its rival kingdoms before founding the Inca Empire.

With the new map, India probably needs a revamp. Is anyone interested in the subject?
Well, I don't know much about it. However do you know how to deploy the core shields within the province boundaries? I have seen some strange deployments in Peloponnisos and in the Indian subcontinent: Gujarat and Sri Lanka.

EDIT: I see that regions like Raipur and Bundelkhand are now part of another country and something strange about Rajputana. agceep core provinces are 542 and 1522. But now those provinces are one for each a different country. core 546 was one province Malwa and now it is one of a 4 province country.

Last edited:
Yes, I know about those strange deployments. They're on the to do list but you are certainly welcome to change them if you want to.

I'm aware about India too. I just ported to the map arbitrarily without giving any attention to historicity. India needs a revamp anyway. Ideally, someone knowledgable or interested about the areas will want to give it a go. Otherwise, I'll have to do the research myself...

1- Here is the first step to a better historical deployment in India. Choices were made according to vanilla map and MyMap and in some cases with Wikipedia.

2- A second step will be finetuning with current events of Indian minors giving cores.

3- A third step will be the Mughal Empire core assignment.

4- A fourth step will be the assignment of correct cultures if needed.

Here we go:

SINDH -> Tatta, Sindh (capital) : all national cores

GUJARAT -> Kutch, Bombay (?), Surat (capital), Rajkot, Gujarat, Baroda (? or better to Rajputana?), Konkan : all national cores + Thalner

DELHI -> Dejarat, Bahawalpur, Multan, Punjab, Jammu, Kashmir, Ladakh, Simla, Patiala, Delhi (capital), Rohilkhand, Campore, Agra : all national cores except Dejarat, Bahawalpur, Multan, Ladakh and Simla (this is Mymap deployment!)

RAJPUTANA -> Jaipur (capital), Ajmer, Marwa, Jaisalmer, Bikaner : all national cores + Delhi, Merwan, Ujjan (MyMap !)

MALWA -> Ujjain (capital), Mewar, Bhophal (?), Thalner (?), Gwalior (? kingdom of Gwalior as separate tag?), Burhanpur (? Khandesh sultanate as separate tag ?) : national core only on Ujjain

HAIHAYA -> Allahabad (capital), Bundelkhand : all national cores

GONDWANA -> Jabalpur (capital), Gondwana, Nagpur, Berar : all national cores except on Berar

JAUNPUR -> Bijhar (capital), Laknan, Tirhut : all national cores

BENGAL -> Bengalen (capital), Sargaon, Kalikate, Santal, Chota Nagpur, Raipur : all national cores + Bihar

ORISSA -> Katak (capital), Orissa, Palahkimedi, Yanam, Bandar : all national cores except Yanam, Bandar

BAHMANID EMPIRE -> Golconda (capital), Bijapur, Ahmanagar, Daulatabad, Sonpeth, Nander, Bastar, Warangal, Bidar, Gulbarga : all national cores + Bombay except for Bastar

VIJAYANAGAR -> Goa, Raichur Daub, Vijayanagar (capital), Kamara, Kurnool, Kontavidu, Mysore, Bangalore, Nellore, Madras, Coimbatore, Thanjavar, Pondicherry, Maduni : only 4 cores on Vijayanagar, Bangalore, Nellore, Madras (vanilla + mymap !)

CALICUT, COCHIN, TRAVANCORE, LANKA -> OK

NEW COUNTRIES:

NEPAL -> Nepala (capital), Gurkha, Sikkim : all national cores

BHUTAN -> Bhutan

ASSAM -> Assam (capital)

Non Indian countries:

MENG YANG -> kachin

MON -> Pegu (capital), Talaing

EDIT: please note that I have no good knowledge of India, just events, maps and wikipedia.

EDIT2: I have forgotten to mention that this should be the 1419 start up scenario. The cores have nothing to do with revolt.txt but with each country inc file in the 1419 scenario folder.

About debugging, I have already seen one in THE_410002 where a capital move is scripted. Now we have both provinces (from Gulbarga to Bidar) which are different from the one I have suggested (Golconda).

EDIT3: This is still WIP. So any use of this setup could bring to CTD!

Last edited: