• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Therion

Field Marshal
21 Badges
Sep 7, 2006
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Deus Vult
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
I agreed with it already. Geneva is to be included or change of culture from Lotharingian (or French) into Swiss when HEL gets it.
About Graubunden there are two alternatives: either considering it Ticino or Valtellina.

As Ticino, there should be the same criterion as for Geneva: starting as italian and then swiss, once it is annexed by HEL.

As Valtellina, starting and ending as italian and always connected to Lombardia as it was even in the TYW.
Graubunden should really represent the territory of the Three Leagues. Ticino and Valtellina are just small parts.

The Alps

Yes, I understand but, in terms of events, how do we represent this province in the game, just part of HEL?
I don't know yet. :)

Maybe independent or part of Switzerland or even part of Tyrol (as the leagues were mostly founded to curtail Tyrolean expansion).

Also, I'm not sure if Trent should be independent (Bishopric of Trent) or part of Tyrol.

WAGCEEP Germany & Austria

Bayreuth should be in as this is quite a different branch of the Hohenzollern family. I believe there were some very good events for it in some earlier versions of AGCEEP. Trent is unimportant IMO.

I think Magdeburg, Utrecht and Saxe-Lauenburg should be in game. Jülich is better combined with Berg. Cleves is other story. Nassau is unimportant. Schleswig is better represented by one state with Holstein.
The choice here should be also according to the map and how this one is drawn. Utrecht and Saxe-Lauenburg are almost unclickable and independent Magdeburg would mean Brandeburg with two provinces only.

About Cleves, Berg and Muenster, the issue is just that agceep uses them in a way which I have forgotten. There are very complex events in 1609 succession of Cleves. Berg seems to use the original Muenster tag...

About German minors which were included in original eu2 game and elder agceep versions, I have seen in internet a version of MyMap using agceep 1.51. This agceep version still has event files about Bayreuth, Muenster, Magdeburg and other German and French minors...

Here is the link

Last edited:
At the moment, I am working on that.

Berg will have BRG tag
MUN tag will be used for Münster

JUL will start 1419 in control of Jülich and Gelre
In 1423, JUL will be annexed by BRG and GEL will declare independence
In 1521, KLE will inherit BRG and will be given a new tag JCB (Jülich-Cleves-Berg) and flag/shield

I have also created UTR owning Utrecht and Zwolle. Utrecht province is pretty clickable.

At the moment, I am working on that.

Berg will have BRG tag
MUN tag will be used for Münster

JUL will start 1419 in control of Jülich and Gelre
In 1423, JUL will be annexed by BRG and GEL will declare independence
In 1521, KLE will inherit BRG and will be given a new tag JCB (Jülich-Cleves-Berg) and flag/shield
Have you seen BUR_137046? Any possible issue?

The choice here sould be also according to the map and how it is drawn. Utrecht and Saxe-Lauenburg are almost unclickable and independent Magdeburg would mean Brandeburg with two provinces only.
Utrecht and Saxe-Lauenburg - the reason why I prefer original WATK to WATKABAOI.;) Unfortunately independent or not the provinces will still be in game.:(
Brandenburg will have three provinces shortly after the cession of Neumark which usually happens historically. But I am ok if Magdeburg will start as part of Brandenburg.

#(1419-1820) Ostmarch and Habsburgs Hereditary Lands
event = {
id = 179141
trigger = {
owned = { province = 327 data = -1 } #Ostmarch #Marchfeld
}
random = no
country = HAB
name = "EVENTNAME129048" #Ostmarch and Habsburgs Hereditary Lands
desc = "EVENTHIST129048"
#-#In 976, the march ruled by the Babenberg family was described as regione vulgari vocabulo Ostarrîchi, that is, the region called 'Ostarrîchi' (the Eastern Realm) in the vernacular. The term Ostarrîchi is linguistic ancestor of the German name for Austria, Österreich. Under Ernest the Brave (1055–1075), the colonisation of the Waldviertel was begun and the Bohemian and Hungarian marches were united to Austria.

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1419 }
offset = 10
deathdate = { year = 1820 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME129048A" #Ostmarch belongs to Austria
command = { type = provincemanpower which = 327 value = -1 } #Ostmarch #Marchfeld
command = { type = provinceculture which = 327 value = german bavarian } #Ostmarch #Marchfeld
command = { type = trigger which = 398020 } #ROM: Ostmarch and Habsburgs Hereditary Lands
command = { type = trigger which = 129049 } #BOH: Ostmarch and Habsburgs Hereditary Lands
}
}
This event is not needed any longer as Marchfeld is Bavarian and owned by Austria from the start. This event is needed in vanilla AGCEEP because Ostmarch is owned by Bohemia from the start to help the Hussites and to represent Tabor. In this map, we have a specific Tabor province.

This event is not needed any longer as Marchfeld is Bavarian and owned by Austria from the start. This event is needed in vanilla AGCEEP because Ostmarch is owned by Bohemia from the start to help the Hussites and to represent Tabor. In this map, we have a specific Tabor province.

its still part of the events in WAGCEEP event folder...I am confused

You can either upload the event file here (via manage attachment below the writing pad in advanced mod) or send it to me by email (sent to you by PM). Thanks.

Last edited:
Code:
command = { type = addcore_claim which = 1940 } #Lausitz

I forgot to add Lausitz to the "the Bohemian Throne" - event. Please insert the line above.

50% of testing games recently has Austria being annexed via vassaltion by BOH or HUN pre 1450

Is this before or after 1437, as Austria should break vassalage and then vassalize both countries short after.

Is this before or after 1437, as Austria should break vassalage and then vassalize both countries short after.

after hussites, which usually die around 1424 ......but it very well could be pre 1437 with no hussites around

fix if fits in name space, also a missing leader for LAT at start of game

historicalleader = {
id = { type = 6 id = 075803 }
category = general
name = "Bernhard von Zinnenberg"
startdate = {
day = 1
month = march
year = 1454
}
deathdate = {
day = 7