• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, you have no permission unless you pay me the money.

Hell, why would you need permission for that? Just do it.

If you just want monarchs to appear in your current game, you gotta edit the save, not the main files. Game reads monarchs, leaders, etc. from main table only once you start a new scenario. After the game's saved, all data is stored in savefile.

Now mainly I'm expanding the Bulgaria's database because I noticed that there are missing things and most of the names are not native for the country.

By the way this "leaders" are...the army leaders?

Also for example where "BUL" tag is missing and I add it what else I must do to make the changes take effect in the game? Editing the countries text file?

And...why...why the game does not support cyrillic letters?:eek: Michael, answer me! :D

EDIT: Bulgaria is extended.;)

Notes: Extract in to the Db folder.
Edited files: armynames.txt, colonynames.txt, countries.txt, leadernames.txt, navynames.txt.
Changes: Missing BUL tags are added where needed and existing ones are expanded.

I will be glad to see this update in to the next Plvs Vltra version, Ober. :)

Meanwhile I will see other things such as fantasy rulers after a historical end year like the Aztec Empire.

Attachments

• Db.rar
    53,8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Looks like my fantasy is important here. OKAY then! :) Let's start "The Plvs Vltra Extented" project! :D Damn, this text files looks simple, yet powerful. I will see what I can do and report here or [say where] what I had been doing.
One question though: What will happen to my save file if I modify this things or other things? For the safety I will make another folder called "Plvs Vltra Extended" and work there.
And I hope I have your permission to do this stuff?

If you modify the stats of monarchs or add new monarchs then that will only effect new games. For your ongoing savegames those data is stored in the savegamefiles. So if for example you add an aztec monarch after Cuauhtemoc in the aztec monarchs file and then load your old savegame he will never appear in that game.

You either have to start a new game after adding a new monarch OR you have to add that new monarch to the savegamefile too.

For a monarch after Cuauhtemoc perhaps use
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Velázquez_Tlacotzin

Modding the map is a tedious and difficult job that many tried and most failed or have given up.

EDIT: problem solved, I merely had to wait for quite a bit longer, but then it reached 100% finally

Hello! I am very sorry, if I am somehow eluding a quite obvious solution, but the download at this mega site is not really working for me. I mean, using opera I end up on a screen where I am told that my browser is not up to date, and pick one of the supported browsers for download, among which Opera is at the middle ground in the supported range - hardly believable, as it is updated to the latest version. Firefox does not have this same issue, I get to the file all right and can begin downloading it, but it goes just as far as 99%, where it just stands for hours if I don't close the browser in disappointment. I don't understand this, I re-installed firefox from scratch and updated it to its fullest possible on my Windows XP os. Is my os the problem or something else?

(If someone has got an alternate link, it would be much appreciated, just please not game front, as it is terribly glitched, making me download useless html files in opera and not finding the same files in firefox)

Last edited:
Hello again, guys! :) I was a little bit too lazy but I'm here again to expand my project.

The Aztec Empire Monarchs can now rule up to 1820. I had not used the Spanish puppet emperors which were mentioned in the Wiki. I maded totally fantasy 8 new emperors for your pleasure. ;)

View attachment monarchs_azt.rar

Can anyone tell me how many nations left without full list of monarchs (up to year 1820)? Little by little I will finish them.

Hello again, guys! :) I was a little bit too lazy but I'm here again to expand my project.

The Aztec Empire Monarchs can now rule up to 1820. I had not used the Spanish puppet emperors which were mentioned in the Wiki. I maded totally fantasy 8 new emperors for your pleasure. ;)

View attachment 113474

Can anyone tell me how many nations left without full list of monarchs (up to year 1820)? Little by little I will finish them.

Adding fantasy monarchs to your own game for fun is one thing. I modfiy my own game at home heavily too beyond Plus Vltra or AGCEEP.
However when adding monarchs to the mod we ought to use the guidelines in this old thread:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?335503-AGCEEP-Fictional-and-Alternative-monarchs
First use historical monarchs. If none are available use plausible monarchs (persons that actually historically existed but never actually ruled). Only if neither is available resort to madeup fantasy monarchs.

Adding fantasy monarchs to your own game for fun is one thing. I modfiy my own game at home heavily too beyond Plus Vltra or AGCEEP.
However when adding monarchs to the mod we ought to use the guidelines in this old thread:
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?335503-AGCEEP-Fictional-and-Alternative-monarchs
First use historical monarchs. If none are available use plausible monarchs (persons that actually historically existed but never actually ruled). Only if neither is available resort to madeup fantasy monarchs.

I was not aware about this, sorry my mistake.

The formus are acting strangely now and it seems i cant view threads past 1st page, can anyone give me link to latest Plvs Vtra and for what patch is it working ?

The download link for Plus Vltra is in the first message of this thread
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/plvs-vltra-downloads.577866/

If you don´t see all threads try the solution I linked to in my message here:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-beta-29-december.744183/page-3#post-19389335

Reactions:
As far as I remember it should work with the FtG 1.3beta.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/plvs-vltra-bugs.577940/page-10#post-18706453
However if you read the PV bug thread and the regional threads about PV you will notice that a lot of fixes and suggestions has not yet become part of the download.
Is anyone actually still working on PV to fix those bugs? Or has anyone tried to do some unofficial hotfix pack for it? I have seen you did some suggestions/fixes, if it isnt too much to ask could you upload them as one pack?

Reactions:
Is anyone actually still working on PV to fix those bugs? Or has anyone tried to do some unofficial hotfix pack for it? I have seen you did some suggestions/fixes, if it isnt too much to ask could you upload them as one pack?

Therion and Ober were the ones compiling and uploading PV as far as I remember so you could ask them.

Reactions: