• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good!

Are you also adapting the map for next 1.59 release of agceep?

In case, it would be great to use this map as a starting basis for future releases of agceep even if not part of agceep itself!

This is an early beta release for anyone interested in the project. So far, I've only adapted existing AGCEEP nations and cultures to WATKABAOI map for the 1419 scenario. Many of the new provinces were randomly assigned to nearby countries. NO new nations and cultures were added. The events remain equally untouched. These are being worked upon in another version which is not yet suitable for release.

To install, copy your AGCEEP folder and mod_AGCEEP.txt and rename them to whatever you like (make sure mod_AGCEEP.txt points to your copy). Download this file (12MB) and extract contents in your AGCEEP copy.

Alternatively, you can download the entire mod here (32MB). Just extract WAGCEEP.rar in your Mods folder and you're ready to go.

The AGCEEP version used is the latest beta, namely 1.59b3.

Note: This not intended to be played. While it should work, some events will not point to the intended province.

While the map is not perfect, it is by far better than vanilla and will help in presenting better historical situations and outcomes. I hope this release stimulates discussion on which new countries, cultures and events can be added.

Latest update attached. Extract in mods\WAGCEEP.

European cultures are mostly finished. I'm not 100% sure of the German and Italian split yet..

Last edited:
Whoever downloaded before now should take care to insert flag and shield folders inside Gfx/map as they were only pointing to gfx. I reuploaded it correctly now.

Small update

-fixed Swabian buildings
-implemented Herr Doctor's suggestions for Lithuania
-introduced Lettish culture
-Piemonte and Nice changed to Italian culture
-changed some city names to state language

New version up!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3YIYR9W

Changelog:

- implemented name change (Plvs Vltra..)
- new loading screens
- new intro song (so turn on music)
- reverted to AGCEEP religions
- implemented most of the suggestions given
- random fixes

Known bugs:

- The Reformation does not target new provinces (to be fixed soon)

Instructions:

Extract in FTG/mods
WAGCEEP mod and textfile can be deleted.

checksum is HDCR

New version up!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3YIYR9W

Changelog:

- implemented name change (Plvs Vltra..)
- new loading screens
- new intro song (so turn on music)
- reverted to AGCEEP religions
- implemented most of the suggestions given
- random fixes

Known bugs:

- The Reformation does not target new provinces (to be fixed soon)

Instructions:

Extract in FTG/mods
WAGCEEP mod and textfile can be deleted.

checksum is HDCR

link is unavailable or is it in post #1 ?

megaupload apparently has some problems ... wait a bit

link in post #1 is the same one

thanks

for clarity, I can retain WAGREEP folder as this new one has a new folder, is that correct

Tremendous , excellent , fantastic screenshots, opening , music etc etc
Therion , you have exceeded yourself