• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There was an attempt at organising division of labour which wasn't met with much interest. For my part, I haven't done anything else since 1.2 and won't probably resume this project until the new patch is out. So anything not done in PV1.2 is still to be done.

There's this ID map - if that's what you're looking for.

There was an attempt at organising division of labour which wasn't met with much interest. For my part, I haven't done anything else since 1.2 and won't probably resume this project until the new patch is out. So anything not done in PV1.2 is still to be done.

There's this ID map - if that's what you're looking for.

Okey-dokey...thanks!

34pl7kg.jpg

Is this normal? :)

Hello. Actually I've started a little bug-hunting in 1419 scenario setup. These bugs aren't really serious, however these have to be fixed. So...
*Some minor countries don't have cores except capital (IIRC Luwu, Sulu, Makasaar, Malwa, maybe some others).
*Issues with cultures - actually I found two. One is problem with Rajput culture, added in EU2 instead of Aleutian. This way major culture for Sindh and Rajputana was "CULTURE_Aleutian". I don't really know why Sindh has it, however I'm not a historician and it's not a thread for such discussions. This one is quite easy to fix - just replace Aleutian culture in Sindh and Rajputana .inc files with Rajput. Second one is problem with Mande culture in Africa, shared by Mali and Songhai. Again, in EU2 AGCEEP Mande replaced Mali culture. And so, Mande provinces in Africa are scripted as Mali in code with name "Mande", but Mali and Songhai have newly added Mande culture. There are two ways to deal with it. One - "restore" Mande culture created in culture tag Mali. Two - edit provinces.txt and change here all provinces with "culture = mali" into "culture = mande".
*Really bad things happened to Arabian Peninsula. As for now, Mahra has its capital in northern Yemen (I suppose it's northern Yemen, but probably I'm wrong. In other words, province up from Yemen province). Mahra province stays empty (which is often colonized by Portugal). Similar bug is with Ormuz, country in Oman. The problem is, that Ormuz doesn't have...Ormuz. I mean, Ormuz Island. In my last game Ormuz Island had been colonized by Muscowy (xD). Also, moving CoT there from Sohar (EU2 - Al Kharam) would be fine, IIRC Ormuz Island was an important trade centre. Nevermind. For now I moved CoT there. Also it would be fine to add Najd in Saudi Arabia as I've asked about it in other topic. For now, reworked Arabian Peninsula:

Actual scenario setup...

Fixed Arabia with Ormuz and Mahra in correct places.​

I've resized the screenshots, so they aren't that big. Let me know if these fixes are fine - I'll post changed .inc files then. Except that, well - just to deal with Mande culture issue and cores - and scenario is done. I think. ;)

Could the country descriptions in \For the Glory\Mods\Plvs_Vltra\Localisation\English be changed according to this?

ABK_DESC;In the 9th century, Abkhazia was a powerful state, able to exert power over much of Georgia. 200 years later however, they were dynastically absorbed by the Bagratids. As a part of Georgian Kingdom, it was given to the house of Shirvashidze, which retained their title of princes of Abkhazia well into 19th century.;x,,,,,,

CAS;Castile;x,,,,,,,,
CAS_DESC;The Castilian Kingdom started its existence as a rebellious duchy of the older Christian Kingdom of León in the 9th century. However, the dynastic marriages and the need for a united front against the Moors soon united the two Kingdoms again and in the 13th century that union was made permanent. The Reconquista against the Moors culminated with the battle of the Navas de Tolosa (1212) that crushed the Almohade Empire soon after the biggest cities of Al-Andalus (Cordoba Seville) were conquered, leaving the little vassal Kingdom of Granada as the last vestige of Muslim presence in Iberia. The practical end of the fight against the Moors meant that there was a big and rebellious aristocracy with too much time on their hands, and Castile was plagued by chronic instability during the 14th and 15th centuries. Castile's internal strife continued unabated until a civil war erupted between the partisans of princess Juana (supported by the Portuguese) and the those of her sister Isabella (married to Fernando de Aragón and backed by the Aragonese), at the death of King Enrique IV. The victory of the latter faction resulted in the union of the Castilian and Aragonese Kingdoms as the new Kingdom of Spain.;x,,,,

The Golden Horde (STE) has a core on province 449 which has no landconnection to their other cores. Typo or intentional?

Last edited:
Thank you.

The Golden Horde (STE) has a core on province 449 which has no landconnection to their other cores. Typo or intentional?
Probably typo but I will take a look later. In any case, STE and the rest of the Central Asian setup will be reworked for the next version. STE will own parts of SIB (which didn't exist in 1419). SIB will be one of the successor states, like Kazan, Crimea and the others.

Forgot to include it. If you have flag_fox, rename it to flag_foi.

Does flag_foxNavarre.bmp need to be renamed like that too for consistency?

Oy, everyone.
Therion is currently kinda out due to PC problems (probably you know about that), but stuff needs to be done.
Please post any of provinces id bugs in events, like Russian capital in Tula, Polish in Płock, France without cores on Paris etc. etc.

Therion allowed me to add stuff to that xp-dev repository thing, so I can fix them immediately. Currently I'm working on mentioned Russia, Poland and France. Checking all the files would be tough, so if you found any bugs - post them, NAO! I'd be grateful :D

Oy, everyone.
Therion is currently kinda out due to PC problems (probably you know about that), but stuff needs to be done.
Please post any of provinces id bugs in events, like Russian capital in Tula, Polish in Płock, France without cores on Paris etc. etc.

Therion allowed me to add stuff to that xp-dev repository thing, so I can fix them immediately. Currently I'm working on mentioned Russia, Poland and France. Checking all the files would be tough, so if you found any bugs - post them, NAO! I'd be grateful :D

you changing events or just fixing bugs?

I'm actually changing province bugs like Russia with capital in Tula, Poland in Masovia etc. etc. Changing prov IDs in AGCEEP events, so game would have...more sense. It seems that some new events may be needed however (f.e for Polish Silesia recovery's events as now there are four, not one province and Silesian culture).

To sum up, just post here events which are not performing well and game goes wrong because of them. I remmember most of such events and I'm slowly editing them.

I'm actually changing province bugs like Russia with capital in Tula, Poland in Masovia etc. etc. Changing prov IDs in AGCEEP events, so game would have...more sense. It seems that some new events may be needed however (f.e for Polish Silesia recovery's events as now there are four, not one province and Silesian culture).

To sum up, just post here events which are not performing well and game goes wrong because of them. I remmember most of such events and I'm slowly editing them.

Has my Azeri culture been put in yet as agreed by therion in cultures thread ...............allowing TUR to get it but not the sassanids?

need to fix the ansbach province event as it is called straubing now with province # 928
nations to fix...HAB, HUN, LUX, BUR, BAY

need to fix the ansbach province event as it is called straubing now with province # 928
nations to fix...HAB, HUN, LUX, BUR, BAY

I already posted the needed changes to the HAB, HUN, LUX and BAY files in the approbiate regional thread. But what changes do you mean are needed for BURgundy?

I already posted the needed changes to the HAB, HUN, LUX and BAY files in the approbiate regional thread. But what changes do you mean are needed for BURgundy?

my error
nothing for BUR

I corrected bug with russian move capital to Tula province
Code:
#(1484-1540) Expulsion of Hansa merchants
event = {
	id = 40045
	trigger = {
		owned = { province = 274 data = -1 }
		owned = { province = 270 data = -1 } #Moskva
		control = { province = 270 data = -1 } #Moskva
		NOT = {
			event = 40044 #MOS: Closing of Novgorod to Hansa merchants
			event = 3582 #NVG: The Empire of Russia
		}
	}
	random = no
	country = RUS
	name = "EVENTNAME40044" #Closing of Novgorod to Hansa merchants
	desc = "EVENTHIST40044"
	#-#In 1484 Ivan III, following his annexation of Novgorod, has closed Hansa's office in Novgorod. This was a direct continuation of his policy to reduce Novgorod's significance to a second-degree city in a growing Muscovite state.

date = { day = 1 month = january year = 1484 }
	offset = 160
	deathdate = { day = 1 month = january year = 1540 }

action_a = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME40044A" #Kick them out and destroy Novgorod
		command = { type = treasury value = 100 }
		command = { type = merchants value = 3 }
		command = { type = trade value = -500 }
		command = { type = domestic which = mercantilism value = 2 }
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = 1 }
		command = { type = relation which = MEC value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = BRE value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = SHL value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = POM value = -100 }
		command = { type = relation which = DAN value = 100 }
		command = { type = provincetax which = 274 value = -2 } #Novgorod
		command = { type = population which = 274 value = -35000 } #Novgorod
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 40044 } #MOS: Closing of Novgorod to Hansa merchants
		command = { type = removecot which = 274 } #Novgorod
		command = { type = cot which = 270 } #Moskva
		command = { type = capital which = 270 } #Moskva
	}
	action_b = {
		name = "ACTIONNAME40044B" #Let them stay
		command = { type = domestic which = mercantilism value = -1 }
		command = { type = domestic which = centralization value = -2 }
		command = { type = stability value = -1 }
		command = { type = relation which = MEC value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = BRE value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = SHL value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = POM value = 50 }
		command = { type = relation which = DAN value = -50 }
		command = { type = capital which = 270 } #Moskva
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 40092 } #RUS: Hansa Back in Novgorod
		command = { type = sleepevent which = 40044 } #MOS: Closing of Novgorod to Hansa merchants

@Aleppo:

I fixed Russian event some time ago, but in fact never uploaded files...good job thou, anyone can change that event in game now.

But still, more Russian events needs to be covered. Aleppo, would ya like to take care of them? Now I'm changing Austrian events (as I'm playing Austria ATM), and Therion'll be checkin' French events soon I guess.

In my files I fixed events about Russian conquest of Khanates and capital, probably some more. I'll just send you my version, so you'd only have to fix most of Sibieran Stuff - Nerchinsk, effects of occupation, and a few more. Let us know how things are. ;)

EDIT:
Shia's picture problem is very easy to fix. Go to (...)\FtG\Mods\Plvs_Vltra\Gfx\Religions and change name from shi'a.bmp to shia.bmp. That was the problem. I've just changed that now and it works.

Last edited: