• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you mean to say you played 200 years without ever saving? :eek:

And that you didn't have yearly autosave enabled?

I don't think this is related to the mod... Did you get any error message or just CTD?

I only use one save game per country. Just as I finished an exhausting war against the OE (lost Zeta to revolting Albania, they lost many more provinces to the Safavids) and saved the game - bam! - CTD. Gave me the old "FtG is not running anymore" -message. Don´t know if I can look up the reason in some kind of log.

not really a bug, but it is an issue

I lost 80,000 troops in 3 armies in a blink of an eye, the reason is

continent = {
id = 4
tag = "Europe"
name = "CON_Europe"
culture_change = no
whiteman_penalty = no
popgrowth_island_colony = 0.00
popgrowth_continent_colony = 0.00
popgrowth_penalty = yes
cot_assign_penalty = yes
combat_overrun = yes
badboy_penalty = no
hre_election = yes
available_mercenaries = yes
}

#combat_overrun = yes/no If yes, armies have more chance to be annihilated (default is no if not specified).
do we need a yes for europe ?

It's so that Cortez won't be instantly wiped by 40k Aztecs. That setting only governs the automatic overrun for 10-1 odds.

For Muscovy is a problem in transferring Trade Center from Novgorod to Moscow, a trade center and capital is moved to Tula, not Moscow.
If in the event of choosing a "let him stay" anyway capital moved to Tula. (Closing of Novgorod to Hansa merchants)

Last edited:
Yes, that's due to the event pointing to Tula (Moscow province in AGCEEP) instead of the actual Moscow province in the new map. No need to post event-related bugs as I know about them. Only Italian events have been converted so the rest are all bound to have events pointing to wrong provinces.

Yes, that's due to the event pointing to Tula (Moscow province in AGCEEP) instead of the actual Moscow province in the new map. No need to post event-related bugs as I know about them. Only Italian events have been converted so the rest are all bound to have events pointing to wrong provinces.
a lot of things still need to finish off
I will patiently wait =)

Gah, my new Venice game keeps crashing in 1493. The last message in the log is:

Code:
1493-05-02 : June 3, 1493: §YFrance went with §WWe accept Aragonese offer to re-buy the lands they had given us§Y in The Treaty of Barcelona.
1493-05-03 : June 4, 1493: Wilhelm II rose to the throne in Hesse.
1493-05-17 : June 18, 1493: Khorasan annexed Balkh.

I applied both fixes, geography and reformation.

For now I avoided the CtD by saving every two months. I noticed that Balkh was not annexed by Khorasan this time, so the crash was somehow connected to the annexation.

have many CTD , all around early 1518, reforamtion does not appears

and modderbug, has these 2 last entries

mod_file.cpp:46 Opened vanilla file "gfx\interface\glory\ibb\bg_dropdown_2.bmp" with mode "rb".
mod_file.cpp:46 Opened moddir file "mods\Plvs_Vltra\config.ftg" with mode "wb".

THIS game above , I am Brabant and Burgundy has disappeared by 1470

NO Reformation event fired yet

another game as Utrecht and I have passed the dreaded year , its now 1523.....no CTD...but

I have reformation event that triggered twice

name = "November 5, 1518: Portugal acquired a monopoly in Lisboa."
name = "November 16, 1518 : §YReformation happened to us."
name = "November 16, 1518: §YPapal States had Response of the Papacy to Luther."
AND

name = "March 4, 1521: France entered a Royal Marriage with Portugal."
name = "March 13, 1521 : §YReformation happened to us."
name = "March 21, 1521: Mecklenburg entered a Royal Marriage with Denmark."

Last edited: