• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys,

Looks like a cool mod, so I thought I would download it and it ran very smoothly. There seems to be more capturing of random provinces by the AI and it obviously needs some work on it until it gets to be as good as regular AGCEEP. I didn't have a singe bug though except one strange crash to desktop when switching to diplomatic map. Played as Portugal and decided to colonize North America.

thanks
you using version 2 ?

lets us know on any issues, it will be much appreciated

foix has no flag in V2

Forgot to include it. If you have flag_fox, rename it to flag_foi.

zeta appeared as well with no flag..i will grab one from kaigon's ...what to rename it ? flag_zet

It doesn't seem like the "emperors decision on Straubing is working" Luxembourg never seems to lose it and it gets inherited as part of Burgundy. Also how do you open the .eue files in the DB folder?

It doesn't seem like the "emperors decision on Straubing is working" Luxembourg never seems to lose it and it gets inherited as part of Burgundy. Also how do you open the .eue files in the DB folder?

i use wordpad others use notepad

Yeah, the events for German states aren't converted yet. I've only just started Burgundy's and the Low Countries.

zeta appeared as well with no flag..i will grab one from kaigon's ...what to rename it ? flag_zet
Yes.

Yeah, the events for German states aren't converted yet. I've only just started Burgundy's and the Low Countries.
I have found a little bug in my submission about the "Dutch Wittelsbach possessions".

The command trigger in yellow in event 213002 should be the trigger of event 182005. As it is now it is useless.

After your reply I'll update it directly in agceep Netherlands and & Low Countries thread.

About Straubing, I think it was represented as Ansbach only in vanilla map and it is ceded to Hungary by mentioned events. But now we have both and Ansbach starts as Brandenburg. Should this be the starting setup?

Last edited:
I have found a little bug in my submission about the "Dutch Wittelsbach possessions".

The command trigger in yellow in event 213002 should be the trigger of event 182005. As it is now it is useless.

After your reply I'll update it directly in agceep Netherlands and & Low Countries thread.

Actually, I included those events already, without having converted the rest of the files. But no problem, I'll update them too.

About Straubing, I think it was represented as Ansbach only in vanilla map and it is ceded to Hungary by mentioned events. But now we have both and Ansbach starts as Brandenburg. Should this be the starting setup?
Ansbach under Brandenburg represents Brandenburg-Ansbach. It should be independent but it wouldn't have any events.

For now, I shall remove new nations that don't contribute anything. Liege is now part of Brabant (HAU) as BUR_28012 refers to unrest in Liege. Events are needed for Geldre independence from Julich, and the Julich-Cleves-Berg unison. Another useless new nation is Nassau but I shall retain it for the moment because I wouldn't know whom to hand the province to.

Basileios II said:
Luxemburg has a unjust core on Artois, but is missing a valid one on Hainault.
Yes. And all LUX, HAU, ENG references to Artois in the Jacqueline events should be Hainault. To be fixed in 0.3.

Last edited:
Have had 3 frozen games ( frozen game and screen) from 8th January 1661 to 1st March 1661.

seems like lack of ram even though I have 4

Are there any large wars in progress? You should probably send the save to MichaelM.

only 3 wars

China v Dan Shun

Ukraine and Russia v Kazakhs

Spain v Zimbawbe ( which has gone on for 50 years )

1671-00-00 : January 1, 1671: §YEngland had Indentured Servants Emigrate to British North America.
1671-00-01 : Game Speed set to Normal
1671-00-03 : January 4, 1671: Safavid Empire declared war upon Timurid Empire.
1671-00-03 : January 4, 1671: Crimea joined the war on the same side as Safavid Empire in their war against Timurid Empire.
1671-00-03 : January 4, 1671: Crimea broke the Royal Marriage she had with Timurid Empire.
1671-01-15 : February 15, 1671: Flotta di Zobenigo has arrived in Kreta.
1671-02-01 : March 2, 1671: Spain acquired a monopoly in Andalusia.
1671-03-25 : April 26, 1671: Kazakhs accepted peace with Russia on the following terms: Kazakhs pays 37$ in indemnities.

If I play spain and crete POR , then the crash does not happen. Is it that SPA is far to big once they annex POR in 1580s and never release it ( it gained freedom in 1620 IIRC )

and crashes are always 1671 and not 1661

21mds1y.png

Both a trading post and a city? :glare:

That's a native settlement. The natives there use muslim graphics, so if there are a lot of them, it looks like a normal town.