• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
By the way, for my colonial warfare scenario, the AI probably isn't going to act the way I want it to act isn't it? I might need some help with that.

And another thing, there have been a few other scenarios suggested, like Turkish War of Independance and Russian Civil War. After I'm done with colonial warfare, I might take those into consideration.

Hi there, this is your 1914 art director
finger_048.gif

[*]Japan starts with around ~60IC base, which make up to around ~45IC effective at the beginning of the scenario, but has a lot of ships in the build queue. They eat up all the IC for production and even exceed it. Not so good. Research on the internet revealed that most ships at that time were not home-built by Japan but purchased abroad, mostly from the British Empire. I think, that circumstance should be better dealt with with events, so that Japanese IC isn't affected.

That means Japan has all its IC devoted to the navy. I don't see the issue.

[*]Japan has torpedo boat destroyers in its navy, Pre-Dreadnought battleships in its build queue and also a division of guards infantry, but all that tech isn't researched :confused:
Right Japan had not the tech but bought those ships. That means the IC was devoted to accumulate enough resorces in order to pay for the ships.
(I don't see any infantry division in the building)

[*]There are just very few tech teams, especially with aircraft tech and doctrines

Right we should fix it

[*]Another curiosum was an event I got around 1918: It told me there would be a great uprising in Korea and I would lose all my core provinces there. Very strange, as
  • Korea was an independent country
  • I didn't have any cores on any Korean province
I got a huge amount of dissent and a war with Korea.

No. Korea was puppeted in 1905 and annexed in 1910. Something went wrong in your game. I need to look at that

[*]Air units, the aircraft & secret weapons techtrees still seem to be very much WIP, many artwork from the vanilla game there, often it only says "text"
[/LIST]

Right YOU should fix it ;)

That means Japan has all its IC devoted to the navy. I don't see the issue.
The issue is that all these ships are eating up all available IC and even more. It means the available IC in 1897 is far from enough to support all that stuff in the build queue. That means you cannot do anything, you cannot even match with the consumer goods needed. Sort of not really playable. And there is the point that the Japanese in fact did not build all these ships themselves, they bought them!

Right Japan had not the tech but bought those ships. That means the IC was devoted to accumulate enough resorces in order to pay for the ships.
(I don't see any infantry division in the building)
There are Torpedo Boat Destroyers already there... in Tokyo Harbour... and there is a division of Guards infantry also already there, i.e. already deployed, ready to receive orders. But the tech for all that isn't researched. So as they already have these unit types in their army, there should be at least blueprints for the tech to build these. Would be logical.

And I don't have Pre-Dreadnought researched, but there are 2 of them in the build queue, that also seemed not very logical to me. Of course, they were built somewhere else, so I don't have to have the technology to build them, but then I think I also should not build them (have them in my build queue & consuming my IC), really.
No. Korea was puppeted in 1905 and annexed in 1910. Something went wrong in your game. I need to look at that
I know that. I feel there are no events yet dealing with Korea and also the Russo-Japanese War 1905.

Right YOU should fix it ;)
I was planning to delegate that. I cannot do all myself. :wacko:

Oh yes, and I am aware of the lack of techteam problem and I already made additional ones for several countries.

Which version of the mod did you use? (If you added any extra changes or tweaks to the published mod yourself, please describe them). version .43

Which country did you play as? (If you play a 'hands-off' game, that's useful to know too)
Germany in the 1897 scenario

How long did you play for? (If you abandoned the game, it's still helpful to know what happened) The current date of my game is Oct 1918

When did war break out in your game? (Was it at the historical time, earlier or later?)

WWI broke out historically with all of the events firing for everyone, but I've had past games where either Serbia folds or the Entente ignores their calls for aid. The other wars of the period were were screwy however. In my game the Russo-Japanese War ended in a loss for Russia, but they still ended up with Korea as a puppet. The Italian war with the Ottomans also never reached a peace settlement by the time WWI broke out.

Please describe the general course of the war. Which countries did well, and which did badly? If countries were conquered, how long did it take?

I took the Paris in 40 days option and attacked through Belgium. I was in Paris by Sept 4 having encircled half the French army in Lille. The Paris surrender event fired in late October. I redeployed to the Russian Front and attacked in mid March 1915. By the end of May the entire Entente had formally surrendered. The events told me to wait for a peace settlement but it's been three years since the war and there hasn't been a settlement. The events gave me northern France, but no Russian territory. There was no Russian revolution.

I'd like to see the peace settlement events. It seems odd to have to wait so long for them.

If the AI did anything really stupid or unhistorical (such as a country lending its entire army to an ally), please let us know.

Nothing too ahistorical. The Ottomans sent their entire army to North Africa to fight the Italians and left their Balkan and Russian borders undefended. Japan did well against Russia but still ended up with no Korea and several northern islands taken. The Chinese revolters usually end up as OPMs inside a very large Republican China.

Please let us know if there were any actual bugs in your game - such as events failing to work, ships appearing in land provinces, techs with no effect, pictures of jet fighters appearing in the unit roster, etc)

No bugs that I was aware of.

A test with Japan

As I wanted to check what should be fixed with Japan I did a test with the earliest scenario.

Please find below my findings

1) Japan needs more TTs
1.1) A TT with mgt and social theory is required
1.2) A TT to research aeronautics doctrines piloting, aircraft_testing, fighter_training, bomber_training
1.3) Add to Kamimura centralized_execution
1.4) A TT for aircraft

2) Japan and the spy system
2.1) No enemy spies are operating within the country

3) Japan spy system
3.1) A couple of leaders are needed as airforce minister

While I was playing as Japan I noticed the following

Greece needs the following fixes
1.1) Fix the leaders for Greece, currently no ministers are there
1.2) Fix the revolt (1897 Greece attacks but without Western support the fight is lost)

Germany
1) 8 July 1897 Germany attacks Russia
1.1) Italy and Austria sided with Germany
1.2) France sided with Russia
1.3) 4 November 1897 France and Germany digging in on the western front

As Japan I have attacked Russia as well in 1899 and I conquered many provinces. Russia was not able to defend herself on two fronts (usual issue with HOI2). All my peace proposals were refused but a the end an event triggered the peace so the 6th o January 1900 Port Arthur went to to Japan as well as Toyohara.
After 1 month, on 6 February 1900 Korea was pupped by Japan by event.

Ocha, Toyohara, Port Artur
Mongolia social democrat 6 October 1899 independency from China

A proposal for Japan

Klemens Wilhelm Jacob Meckel
Military advisor 1885-1888
pic
File:Jacob_Clemens_Meckel.jpg

pic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Jacob_Clemens_Meckel.jpg
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Meckel

Army War College-Rikugun Daigakkō
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_War_College_(Japan)

Yamagata Aritomo TT as well as Minister
1870–1920
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamagata_Aritomo
pic
File:Ymagata,A.jpg

pic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ymagata,A.jpg

Katsura Tarō TT as well as Minister
1870-1910
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsura_Taro
pic
File:11_KatsuraT.jpg

pic http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:11_KatsuraT.jpg

1. Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works
  2. Mitsubishi Shipbuilding
  3. Mitsubishi Aircraft
  4. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
ref http://www.mhi.co.jp/en/company/outline/contents/history.html

Kikunae Ikeda
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kikunae_Ikeda
Kikunae_Ikeda.jpg

Mitsuo Fuchida
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsuo_Fuchida
pic
MitsuoFuchida.jpg

Mitsui
ref http://www.mitsuichem.com/corporate/history/index_03.htm

Yasuma Takada
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuma_Takada

Nitobe Inazō
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitobe_Inazō
pic
Inazo_Nitobe.jpg

1. Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard
  2. Kawasaki Dockyard
  3. Kawasaki Kisen Kaisya
  4. Kawasaki Rolling Stock Manufacturing
  5. Kawasaki Aircraft
ref http://www.khi.co.jp/overview/history_e.html

Kijirō Nambu
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kijiro_Nambu

Arisaka Nariakira
ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nariakira_Arisaka

Code:
JAP;Name;Pic Name;Skill;Start Year;End Year;Speciality1;Speciality2;Speciality3;Speciality4;Speciality5;Speciality6;Speciality7;Speciality8;Speciality9;Speciality10;Speciality11;Speciality12;Speciality13;Speciality14;Speciality15;Speciality16;Speciality17;Speciality18;Speciality19;Speciality20;Speciality21;Speciality22;Speciality23;Speciality24;Speciality25;Speciality26;Speciality27;Speciality28;Speciality29;Speciality30;Speciality31;Speciality32;x
1900;Nakajima;T1900;6;1917;1970;aeronautics;artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1901;Kure Naval Yard;T1901;6;1903;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1902;ITOCHI-ITOCHU;T1902;4;1914;1921;chemistry;mechanics;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1903;ITOCHI-ITOCHU;T1902;5;1921;1970;chemistry;mechanics;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1904;Osaka Arsenal;T1903;6;1890;1970;artillery;mechanics;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1905;Koishikawa Arsenal;T1904;6;1890;1970;general_equipment;artillery;training;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1906;Komatsu Limited;T1905;7;1917;1970;industrial_engineering;mechanics;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1907;Kwaishinsha Motorcar Works;T1906;4;1911;1970;mechanics;artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1908;Kwaishinsha Motorcar Works;T1906;5;1934;1970;mechanics;artillery;technical_efficiency;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1909;Togo Heihachiro;T1907b;7;1903;1923;centralized_execution;large_taskforce_tactics;naval_training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1910;Yokosuka Naval Yard;;5;1871;1920;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1911;Yokosuka Naval Yard;;7;1920;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1912;Kamimura Hikonojo;;5;1894;1914;small_taskforce_tactics;naval_training;individual_courage;centralized_execution;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1913;Oyama Iwao;;5;1897;1914;centralized_execution;large_unit_tactics;infantry_focus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1914;Nagoya Railroad Co.;;6;1894;1945;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1915;Army War College-Rikugun Daigakk?;;4;1882;1888;centralized_execution;large_taskforce_tactics;management;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1916;Army War College-Rikugun Daigakk?;;5;1888;1970;centralized_execution;large_taskforce_tactics;management;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1917;Yamagata Aritomo;;5;1870;1920;centralized_execution;large_taskforce_tactics;infantry_focus;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1918;Klemens Wilhelm Jacob Meckel;;7;1885;1888;decentralized_execution;large_taskforce_tactics;infantry_focus;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1919;Katsura Taro;;5;1870;1910;decentralized_execution;large_taskforce_tactics;infantry_focus;individual_courage;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1920;Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinery Works;;4;1870;1921;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1921;Mitsubishi Shipbuilding;;7;1921;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;electronics;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1922;Mitsubishi Aircraft;;8;1921;1970;aeronautics;artillery;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1923;Mitsubishi Heavy Industries;;7;1934;1970;industrial_engineering;management;mechanics;general_equipment;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1924;Imperial Japanese Army Air Force;;4;1919;1934;centralized_execution;fighter_tactics;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1925;Imperial Japanese Army Air Force;;6;1934;1970;centralized_execution;fighter_tactics;aircraft_testing;bomber_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1926;Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service;;5;1912;1934;centralized_execution;individual_courage;aircraft_testing;carrier_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1927;Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service;;8;1934;1970;centralized_execution;individual_courage;aircraft_testing;carrier_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1928;Mitsuo Fuchida;;5;1922;1939;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;bomber_tactics;carrier_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1929;Mitsuo Fuchida;;7;1939;1970;decentralized_execution;individual_courage;bomber_tactics;carrier_tactics;piloting;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1930;Kikunae Ikeda;;6;1890;1934;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1931;Toyo Koatsu Industries;;5;1933;1940;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1932;Mitsui Chemical Industry;;7;1940;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1933;Shin-Etsu Nitrogen Fertilizer;;5;1926;1940;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1934;Shin-Etsu Chemical;;8;1940;1970;chemistry;industrial_engineering;management;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1935;Yasuma Takada;;7;1925;1965;social_theory;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1936;Nitobe Inazo;;5;1891;1930;social_theory;management;chemistry;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1937;Tokyo Imperial University;;5;1877;1930;mathematics;chemistry;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1938;Tokyo Imperial University;;7;1930;1970;mathematics;chemistry;electronics;mechanics;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1939;Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard;;5;1877;1896;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1940;Kawasaki Dockyard;;6;1896;1918;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1941;Kawasaki Kisen Kaisya;;7;1918;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;technical_efficiency;aeronautics;electronics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1942;Kawasaki Rolling Stock Manufacturing;;6;1928;1970;industrial_engineering;management;mechanics;electronics;general_equipment;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1943;Kawasaki Aircraft;;7;1937;1970;industrial_engineering;aeronautics;artillery;technical_efficiency;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1944;Kijiro Nambu;;6;1897;1910;general_equipment;management;training;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1945;Nambu Arms Manufacturing Company;;7;1927;1970;general_equipment;management;training;industrial_engineering;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Last edited:
2) Japan and the spy system
2.1) No enemy spies are operating within the country

3) Japan spy system
3.1) A couple of leaders are needed as airforce minister
The whole spy system is not really present. I fear no country has any spies anywhere. That's because the spy system was inroduced to HoI2 Doomsday, but the mod was originally designed & developed for the original Hearts of Iron 2.

While I was playing as Japan I noticed the following
Greece needs the following fixes
1.1) Fix the leaders for Greece, currently no ministers are there
It's not only Greece who is lacking all its ministers btw...

You should overthink that suggestion... game starts at least in 1897, you know... :p

I know but the game is patched with no time limit patch that means a new scenario can be made for any date. The worst can happen is that the guy never will appear in the game

Greece

I had a look at the files and in my opinion in order to quick fix Greece the following should be done:

1) Add the code below in the file 1897.eug
Code:
# ########################### 1897 ############################
  treaty =
  { id         = { type = 16384 id = 1 }
    type       = non_aggression
    country    = "OTT"
    country    = "GRE"
    startdate  = { year = 1824 month = december day = 30 }
    expirydate = { year = 1911 month = december day = 30 }
  }

2) Change the starting date of some TTs
Code:
GRE;Name;Pic Name;Skill;Start Year;End Year;Speciality1;Speciality2;Speciality3;Speciality4;Speciality5;Speciality6;Speciality7;Speciality8;Speciality9;Speciality10;Speciality11;Speciality12;Speciality13;Speciality14;Speciality15;Speciality16;Speciality17;Speciality18;Speciality19;Speciality20;Speciality21;Speciality22;Speciality23;Speciality24;Speciality25;Speciality26;Speciality27;Speciality28;Speciality29;Speciality30;Speciality31;Speciality32;x
1500;Commercial and Industrial Academy;T1500;6;1824;1970;industrial_engineering;management;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1501;Laurium Smelting Works;T1501;4;1824;1970;industrial_engineering;mechanics;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1502;Salamis Naval Yard;T1502;4;1824;1970;naval_engineering;naval_artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1503;Hellenic Army;T1503;5;1824;1970;general_equipment;artillery;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1504;Panagiotis Danglis;T1504;5;1912;1970;centralized_execution;infantry_focus;small_unit_tactics;training;artillery;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x
1506;Crown Prince Constantinos;T1506;5;1824;1913;centralized_execution;infantry_focus;training;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x;;
1505;Paulos Kontouriotis;T1505;5;1911;1970;centralized_execution;small_taskforce_tactics;naval_training;seamanship;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;x

Hi there,

I was playing as the British Empire, 1897 scenario (set as Paternal Autocrat) and I found it all too easy to invade Dutch East Indies. I encountered only 1 to 2 dutch divisions at Medan on Sumatra but after that I invaded most islands without any fight. I had a torrid time invading Utrecht and Amsterdam though. I can't believe 15 British divisions can't beat 4 dutch divisions. I also invaded Korea, shouldn't have someone D.O.W on me, such as Japan or Qing Empire?

Couple of weird things:
1) France D.O.W the Qing Empire and invaded pretty much what Nationalist China holds in the vanilla HO2. Russia holds most of Manchuria.

2) Qing Empire was in a military alliance with Mahidiya.
3) Persia had the southern coast taken over by partisans.

What are your thoughts?

Playing as Germany, started in 1897, now 1910, I invaded France and Russia and with the help of Austria defeated both nations and made them puppet nations. Austria-Hungary and Italy leave the alliance. Then I return the favour and invade Austria, took them out in a month (After all, Austria helped me in the war against Russia and they took Moscow, but they fell in a month?!)

Then I invaded Italy, knocked them out and made them a puppet state and part of my military alliance.

An event fired that gave Italy a choice to Declare war on the Ottoman Empire, The broke the alliance with Germany then they took Libya then they accepted peace with the Ottomans and returned to the alliance.

Why would a puppet state do that? Is that a bug? :wacko:

But I am still in a military alliance with the British Empire, with a belligerence of 252. I think they, or any other country wouldve "tried to punish me" by now surely.

Playing as Germany, started in 1897, now 1910, I invaded France and Russia and with the help of Austria defeated both nations and made them puppet nations. Austria-Hungary and Italy leave the alliance. Then I return the favour and invade Austria, took them out in a month (After all, Austria helped me in the war against Russia and they took Moscow, but they fell in a month?!)

Then I invaded Italy, knocked them out and made them a puppet state and part of my military alliance.

An event fired that gave Italy a choice to Declare war on the Ottoman Empire, The broke the alliance with Germany then they took Libya then they accepted peace with the Ottomans and returned to the alliance.

Why would a puppet state do that? Is that a bug? :wacko:

But I am still in a military alliance with the British Empire, with a belligerence of 252. I think they, or any other country wouldve "tried to punish me" by now surely.
Don't tell me you suspect any plausibility with such an ahistorical timeline...

Don't tell me you suspect any plausibility with such an ahistorical timeline...

No, I just think if I have made a nation a puppet state then the events for that particular country shouldn't fire off. I don't expect plausibility but I at least expect that a country that I've conquered doesn't just go off and declare war and do weird things. I understand if I liberated the country then they join the military alliance BUT I don't understand how a puppet state can break off the military alliance then rejoin at its on choosing. Thats what got me baffled. :confused:

Second to note, I loaded up my game I think somewhere the game scenario has become corrupted (same game file as above). Again was playing as Germany then yet I found myself out of the Central Powers but if I wanted to rejoin I had to ask Germany. I am Germany. Yet all the countries I made a puppet state is under my control yet I found myself out of the Central Powers. What? Its the HoI2 version of the game has anyone experienced this sort of problem and how to fix it? What could cause this?

Just did 1911 with Austria Hungary. It's 1915 now and I SINGLE HANDEDLY knocked out Russia. Germany didn't do shit. They just sat there, 20ish divisions, in Poland. Meanwhile on the Western Front, they got pushed all the way back to Hannover by Belgium. I ended up knocking out Italy with no resistance and had to rescue Germany through southern France.

This is really strange, since Germany is usually a powerhouse. The Ottomans and Bulgarians never joined the Central Powers, either. Maybe it's because the 1911 scenario is a bit funny??

I was able to make Poland, Belorussian, Lithuanian and Estonian puppets. However it won't let me "liberate" Latvia, and theres this huge chunk of land between Belorussia and pre 1914 AH Polish border that I can't do anything with. Even after peace with Russia, it doesn't count as my national province, yet when I go into negotations with Belorussia it won't let me give me said provinces, but this maybe because Belorussia is a puppet?

I'll try AH in 1914 and see how it goes.