Please give Bloodlines 2 to the original Bloodlines team

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QAOSbringer

Private
60 Badges
Oct 29, 2015
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • For the Motherland
  • Lead and Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Impire
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Semper Fi
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • War of the Vikings
I am a game developer myself, I know how hard a game development can be. But Paradox, please don't destroy this game because of corporate politics. Please give this game to Jason D. Anderson, Leonard Boyarsky, Brian Mitsoda, Timothy Cain and let them to polish & finish the game. Obsidian / inXile has more chances to complete this game.
No, this is not trolling. Only a very very very small of people are left hoping anything from this game, and don't miss that chance. Do the right thing, give this game to the experts. Don't make this game rot in Development Hell.

Perhaps this is not trolling but this sounds very much like pie in the sky.

Brian Mitsoda had been a member of the Bloodlines 2 development team as narrative lead, but was fired a few months ago.

I doubt he will be brought back to finish the job.

Both Obsidian and inXile are wholly owned studios of Microsoft, a competitor of Paradox (game publishing-wise).

I doubt Microsoft would "lend" these studios to Paradox.

Last edited:
No inXile, please, after Numenera I find it hard to trust them anymore.

I doubt Mitsdoa would ever come back to this project after what Paradox put him through, which is too bad.

Brian Mitsoda had been a member of the Bloodlines 2 development team as narrative lead, but was fired a few months ago.

I am not talking about "bringing him back". I am talking about "GIVING" the project directly to the Obisidian. You may believe this is trolling but I am dead serious about this.
I believe only two development team can complete such project. Either the Outer Worlds team (Obsidian) or the Deus Ex Human Revolution team (Eidos Montréal). Obsidian has the access to the original Bloodlines developers (Jason D. Anderson, Leonard Boyarsky, Brian Mitsoda, Timothy Cain). And therefore Obsidian is the best choice available.

I am sure Paradox knows this as well. But the question is will they accept their failure, and give the project to the experts, or leave this project in development hell until all the fans give up their hopes...

No inXile, please, after Numenera I find it hard to trust them anymore.

Yes. Although people praise Wasteland 3, I think Obsidian would be a better candidate.

Last edited:
I am not talking about "bringing him back". I am talking about "GIVING" the project directly to the Obisidian. You may believe this is trolling but I am dead serious about this.
I believe only two development team can complete such project. Either the Outer Worlds team (Obsidian) or the Deus Ex Human Revolution team (Eidos Montréal). Obsidian has the access to the original Bloodlines developers (Jason D. Anderson, Leonard Boyarsky, Brian Mitsoda, Timothy Cain). And therefore Obsidian is the best choice available.

I am sure Paradox knows this as well. But the question is will they accept their failure, and give the project to the experts, or leave this project in development hell until all the fans give up their hopes...
Obsidian Entertainment is a subsidiary of Microsoft and part of XBOX Game Studios. It'll be a cold day in hell when a Studio of Publisher A will develop a game for Publisher B, I can tell you that much.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.