• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(554223)

Private
1 Badges
Sep 9, 2012
  • Starvoid
This game needs to get a "Play for free this weekend" on Steam!
This is about the only thing i see that would get us some players because, let´s face it: Starvoid is dead! That´s a sad thing and a think you (the devs) hate to see your game die, although you know the game itself is good and the players playing it, like it too.

So, do something, talk to your producer and tell him to kick the publishers a** so they get in touch with Steam or do something themselves.
Just don´t go the way you already went and give out more free keys, most of these people won´t stay anyway (and it doesn´t get you money ^^).

So long,

AmmokK

Sure, but how many people do you think are here like you? Some facebook (yes i hate it, but concerning marketing it´s damn huge) action would reach much more users than some action here.
I just received one copy of Starvoid by the way (no idea why i received one though ^^) and will give it away on raptr or facebook, maybe this will get some attention.