• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I recently came back to PA after a several months long hiatus -- caused by frustrating issues since Paradox acquired the game. Lots of new pretty objects and such have been added. But the bugs persist! Right off the bat, as I was planning a new prison, I discovered the same bug you did. It's Dec 1st with no relief for this particular issue yet. I can only hope the devs are addressing this and other bugs I've been seeing in the forums.

@Fifnaril do you know if this is a known issue being worked on? Or would you like me to log a bug on it? I couldn't find an existing report on it.

@Fifnaril do you know if this is a known issue being worked on? Or would you like me to log a bug on it? I couldn't find an existing report on it.
They are aware of the issue and did a patch on it a while ago, It's still not 100% fixed but after deleting your plans you can still see them until you click or place something. I can report this so let them know that the issue is still there!