• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

THE-Black-Knight

Private
1 Badges
Mar 15, 2019
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
I just throw this one on the table. Imagine a "My Empire" mode with randomly generated alien life, planets entirly covered in fire or in water (submarine civilizations?) that need special technologies in order to be explored. Technologies that become only available by conquering more reachable planets...

Ericridge

Captain
10 Badges
Jun 6, 2019
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
Thanks I didn't realize that, but actually these ideas are good for both games
ou're welcome.

You'll have more luck making the mods of the ideas that you have. Than expecting the devs to implement them.

Planets of fire technically already exist in galactic empire mode. Just pick a lava world and you're good to go. Then to go further, trigger promethean doomsday victory. Enjoy ten turns of megabuffed thermal damage. As long as you dont' lose control of your doomsday structures that is.