• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Snake IV

46 Badges
Sep 24, 2005
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
Plain old Denmark

Prologue

Christian lives in Copenhagen and is a loving husband, father and grandfather. He is also the president in the Danish hate the Swedes club, on Sundays a frequent follower of Denmark’s most popular radio soup operas and a proud owner of a brand new Volvo (Please do not tell him who made it). What he rather not brags with is that he is king of the Kingdom of Denmark. He believes that if he said to his friends that he is, they will treat him bad because he is different. Now, we are not here to drag Christian’s life story but Mdubak’s life story. Mdubak was born in Belgian Congo in 1922. When he was six he killed his first gazelle and with his fathers help, what? Oh, sorry. We actually should tell about King Christian X. Anyway, when Christian celebrated his 65th birthday in 1935 he had three favourite gifts. His son, Prince Knud, gave him a butter knife he had made himself in the woodwork, the king of Iceland gave him a brand new palace on Greenland, he had none there before, and the people saved their pennies to give him a book, namely The History of Denmark by Daşw Edé.

The book had deep impact on Christian, especially the part about the 17th century. He was extremely shocked about the fact that Sweden was a super power at the time and that they were on the winning side in the thirty years war. I mean, everyone can get some luck sometime but heavens. There have to be much four - leaf clover in Sweden. Anyway, this increased Christian’s hatred against Sweden and its people heavily. Now you say that everyone hates the Swedes, and to the max. True, but Christian hated them to the max even more than everyone else. When he had finished his book he knew how to punish the Swedes. He would humiliate them by doing that they had failed with; conquering the Baltic.

Note: Every connection with any real person, dead or alive, is a total coincidence, or an evil Swedish conspiracy, but the Swedes are probably not that smart.

Last edited:
Snake IV said:
Note: Every connection with any real person, dead or alive, is a total coincidence, or an Evil Swedish Conspiracy, but the Swedes are probably not that smart.
The E.S.C. does not exist.

Very good.

Nice! Finaly a AAR about Denmark :D

Cant wait until the next update.
I´m sure gonna follow this one :D

Hmm..this is new to me. A Denmark AAR.... Good start by the way. Keep it up :D

Yoy21 said:
:eek: TRAITOR!!! YOU TRAITOR!!! YOU BETRAYED DENMARK!!!

I betrayed nothing! Born and raised in good ole Sweden. The only thing I betrayed was my motherland by moving to the heathen land of the puny danes. I cry every night in dispair of having to live on this cursed soil. To surivive, my sword must drink 1 L of danish blood a day. Its a hard life, but what you are you gonna do?

Tayran said:
I betrayed nothing! Born and raised in good ole Sweden. The only thing I betrayed was my motherland by moving to the heathen land of the puny danes. I cry every night in dispair of having to live on this cursed soil. To surivive, my sword must drink 1 L of danish blood a day. Its a hard life, but what you are you gonna do?

Hear, Hear. I don't live there but i have to go there every other week (work) so i feel your pain and "bloodthirst". :rofl:

Hah, a DK AAR... From a Swede... :D This means: WAR! ;)

Excellent idea, can't wait to see more!

Hehe you have a very nice beginning here, and I think this is going to be one funny AAR. Looking forward to more :) :rofl:

hobotnicajoe said:
Hah, a DK AAR... From a Swede... :D This means: WAR! ;)

Excellent idea, can't wait to see more!

Wait a minute, is snake swedish?!
*Rolls over in shock*
*Gets up and looks at screen again, and again falls to the floor*
*After being passed out for hours wakes up and sits in room, crying, screaming, yelling, just wondering how another human being (read swede) can do something so evil, so wrong, so.... danish*

Skymning said:
Hear, Hear. I don't live there but i have to go there every other week (work) so i feel your pain and "bloodthirst". :rofl:

Ah, to yet again breath fresh air, walk holy ground, see the faces of happy children. But no... My fate is sealed, forever doomed to live in this hellhole of a country called Denmark. How I wish I could master the courage to end my meaningless existence, but then I think, maybe one day, one day! To again be with my people, so I contiune. Day by day, the hatred grows and grows.

Snake IV said:
[ Now you say that everyone hates the Swedes, and to the max.
Wait...I thought we hate the French...I'm confused...
I mean don't get me wrong, I have nothong against the Swedes, I can hate them too, I just wish somebody told me...
Geees....Nobody tells me nothing these days...
I feel so....Swedish... :(