• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alunny

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Aug 4, 2019
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
I've been looking around...seems there's no special place to report bugs?

So I guess I'll just post here.

1. Building is backwards, they're placing objects before walls and floors...this is a problem with windows which are copying when I clone but not being built because the walls are being built over them, removing them. Also it just looks weird to have furniture with no walls. It should build walls first, floors, windows, then furniture.

2. Some things are failing to build still. For me this game it's flooring, pipes/wires and occasionally walls.

3. Not sure if I caused it or not but Walls and Flooring are missing icons (on the menu buttons for the sections) and the text is outside my window. Also a couple of other icons are missing or wrong. I have a couple of mods but none that should change sprites.

4. Handymen are spinning and getting stuck very frequently.

5. The "slow deliveries" mutator should increase the amount of trucks that come through or something. I LOVE forcing everything to be delivered but it's literally super slow and wasting money and time, over adding a fun aspect where I have to consider logistics.

6. Guards who weren't busy used to empty trucks, they don't now was that intentional?

7. If you build a building over grass but cancel it before building completes (or starts) it removes all the grass.

8. Parole lawyers are coming and spending the day for no reason. I have hearings scheduled but since no one is booking them they shouldn't be arriving.

9. Using cell grading is filling up my holding cell, just put them in available cells and move them when able. Also holding cell says no canteen can service it, and I can't set one to.

Also not a bug but I swear there was a way to downgrade a prisoners security level for good behaviour? If not I'd really love to see it :D.

Last edited:
1. Building of objects and walls has always occurred haphazardly -- it's not a bug so much as a characteristic of the game. I think it's entertaining to watch all the pieces come together.

2. I'm seeing that too, since a recent update, although usually it's just due to a 'job' getting delayed. Building on each tile/coordinate on the map is a unique 'job'. For example, although a room will be floored in one go, some individual tiles may get delayed, especially if you have 'slow deliveries' on and are waiting for materials, or if there a many tasks projects are underway simultaneously.

3. Not sure.

4. OK, that's weird. Haven't seen it yet, but it sounds like the workmen are stoned :)

5. Yet to experience this.

6. I like that only workmen unload trucks, now. The guards probably have a better union.

7. Yeah, that's occurred for a while. You get used to the game's little quirks Just replant the grass :)

8. Maybe the prisoner can't reach the parole room and the lawyer is continuing to wait?

9. If you have insufficient low quality cells, then new and badly behaved prisoners will remain in the holding cell. Build some more low quality cells.

Those are my thoughts. Please feel free to correct or clarify, if I've misunderstood.

1. It's not entertaining to have to place 1000 windows all over again and lose all the money from it. It didn't do it this way in the past.

7. It is a new thing from what I can tell, regardless it shouldn't happen.

8. There's no prisoners eligible they shouldn't show up technically.

9. I don't believe in inhumane treatment, they should take the lowest quality available.

Status
Not open for further replies.