• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Funny as hell :p . Pirates?? Ingenious :rolleyes:

Arrr! Capn, thar be mutiny brewing below decks, lest we gets our share o' the plunder and an update soon! Aarr! :D

Aye!! I'll be agreein' with that, lado! I'll swap ya two wenches and a mug o ale for an update...else ya walk the plank! :p

Gaarrrr!!! I've just made Port to stock up supplies and replace me parrot and finds this grand tale. Hopes to hear more before I have to make sail again.

This be a great yAAR! Me be happy that me found it!

AARrrr! Tell the bishop he has another feather in his cap. Er.. mitre. Pointy hat. Something.

You've won the Weekly AAR Showcase! Congratulations! Stop on by and have a round on us! (Link in sig)

Hoorah! Good news indeed. And One Eye'd Jesus McSkull?... :rofl: Just brilliant. BTW, am I obliged to use a pirate accent when posting in this thread? :p

VILenin said:
Hoorah! Good news indeed. And One Eye'd Jesus McSkull?... :rofl: Just brilliant. BTW, am I obliged to use a pirate accent when posting in this thread? :p

Wha'dya mean, "accent", me shivering matey?! Arr, we be uttering no steenkin' accent!

VILenin said:

Aaarr landlubber he is, keelhaul him!

Speakin' o' which, what be the etmy... etylene... ethymological origins fer this ar way o' chewin' ye fat?

That's to say, in what part o' the globe be ye landlubbers prattling on like pirates? yAAR!

Yaarrrrr!!! We all is looking forward to sailing with ye soon Cap'n. Gaarrrrr!!!

Garr! 'Tis been half a fortnight since ye been nominated for the Weekly AAR Showcase. Arr, but ye have little time to enjoy the spoils, for ye must select the next ruffian's work to become the Weekly AAR Showcase posthaste...

Last edited:
Lurken said:
Aaarr landlubber he is, keelhaul him!
Oh, I say, what a sultry group! :eek: To think, merely because I am well versed in the Queen's English that I should be subjected to such... fanciful threats. I shall call the royal navy on you sir!

Pirates indeed! Scoundrels and ruffians the lot of you. :mad:

;)

anonymous4401 said:
Garr! 'Tis been half a fortnight since ye been nominated for the WritAAR of the Week. Arr, but ye have little time to enjoy the spoils, for ye must select the next ruffian to become the WritAAR of the Week posthaste...

You mean Showcase of the Week, old chap.

prussiablue said:
You mean Showcase of the Week, old chap.

Once again, I must correct myself. :eek:o

Arr...thi three las' speak queens english, cap'n let 'em walk the plank. They no real pirates. *Turns to another pirate* Hand me that keg o' rum matey!

And I'll send me parrot at ye if ye not be given us an update soon, ye scoundrel! 'Tis more comment than action on these high seas! ;)