• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blizzrd33

Colonel
19 Badges
Oct 17, 2009
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Please add a pirate raiding map mode that shows:

• coastal provinces that are in your raiding range
  • colour gradient of provinces that have recently been raided, so that you can plan when to raid them again

• 2Like
Reactions:
And if you're not a raiding nation, the ability to see which of your provinces are within raiding range of a country that could raid you, coloured to what node they're in.
Agreed this would also be good, but this is probably a mutually exclusive with my OP and would need to be a separate map mode.

Reactions:
Agreed this would also be good, but this is probably a mutually exclusive with my OP and would need to be a separate map mode.
I think it can be implemented as one map mode, with 4 different colors for 1) provinces that can be raided by you right now; 2) provinces that can be raided by you later; 3) your provinces which can be raided by others right now; 4) your provinces which can be raided by others later. It can also be made focus-relative, clicking on another country switches map to their perspective.

• 1Like
Reactions: