• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 18, 2008
Hello all!

I'm making the missing Tech and leader pics for TGW, you will find them at stony road (cuz it's more easy to upload stuff there...)

http://www.stonyroad.de/forum/showthread.php?t=8547

Please feel free to comment!

promo1zu8.png

Pinsel

Last edited:
New TGW Stuff ...Hurrah!

Nice work Pinsel :D

Its great to have some of the missing leaders pics and tech pictures finally in the game. :cool:

Can wait to see the rest of your work.

Thanks for your contribution.

doc.gif

Thnx Rare, i will be mainly spending my time on the tech and usually when i have enough of the tech i go leader pics hunting ;)

Part 3 (yes i renamed it, cuz it's more clear this way) will be out prob later tonight. With this add you will now have all the pics for the land doctrine complete (although i might change a few pics later)

Pinsel

TGW Essential Extras

As no body else has commented i would just like to add that this work of Pinsels is great and a really needed addition to the TGW mod.

There are many Techs with pictures missing from the TGW mod and the Generic Tech picture is used for many of them.

Pinsels fine work just adds what should have been in the mod originally.

It also greatly improves some of the originals pics but includes the old pics in the new packs marked as old so you can still see what is changed and make your own choice,really user friendly :cool: :cool: .

It is a nice and well researched piece of work.Thanks for your time and effort its most appreciated.

Dr

Last edited:
More great work thanks Pinsel ,nice to have some Romanian leaders pics now as well :D

doc.gif

Thnx Rare, lot's of new stuff have been added, I particullary like the Russian pack i made. I will be doing Leader pics for the time being until my techpic battery is full again ;)
I have plans to add some dutch leaders that i found to the game and try to find some more belgium pics, will also continue with the Russians (whites, soviet rusfed).

Pinsel

Pinsel said:
Thnx Rare, lot's of new stuff have been added, I particullary like the Russian pack i made. I will be doing Leader pics for the time being until my techpic battery is full again ;)
I have plans to add some dutch leaders that i found to the game and try to find some more belgium pics, will also continue with the Russians (whites, soviet rusfed).

Pinsel

Glad t hear it..TGW hurrah!

doc.gif