Pinned Bulletin for Collective Mp Tournament Links

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Havamal

Field Marshal
31 Badges
Jan 3, 2018
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Ancient Space
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Magicka
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Crusader Kings III Referal
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
Greetings Mechwarriors,

This thread will be a dedicated Pinned Bulletin for posting active signup links to various community hosted tournaments. That way we keep the main page stickies from getting out of hand.

Please keep discussion to a minimum, but do post links to the main threads on this PDX site for Tournaments that are in active signup mode, and then again please let forum staff know when signup is complete by posting so they can remove the link mark the link closed in the OP.

To Victory, and to Glory!

Thank you.

New:

Solaris VII mediums sign up[Open]
Ragnarok's Year end Tournament [Pending]
Innersphere Wars - Recruiting [Open]
Battletech: Friday Night Fights [Open] Every Friday!

Previous:
Light division Solaris VII sign ups! [Closed]
Plague of Locusts [Closed]

King Hendrick the Grimms slugfest! [Closed]

King Hendrick's weekend warrior tournament 7-28!!! [Closed]
Beta-Theorem Multiplayer Tourney [Closed]
Mech Medley Tournament [Closed]
Bull-Barn-Smash-Event [Closed]
Weekend tournament sign ups till 7-13 [Closed]
Weekend Tourney 7/7/18 [Closed]
Jerome Blake Memorial Tourney [Closed]
PvP 1vs 1 mediums tournament sign ups! [Closed]
Valhalla's Tournament of Champions [Closed]
1V1 Heavy Solaris tournament [Closed]

Enjoy!

Last edited:
BATTLETECH Kickstarter Quote: "1) ...Only Initiates of the Order and Solaris VII Champions will have access to Valhalla."
I saw that @HBS_Eck gave his thumbs up to Valhalla access being given to tournament champions, but which tournaments? Only the Valhalla tournament? Is it only the 1 top winner? With these tournaments taking months to coordinate, I'd love to hear that multiple different tournaments can give this honor, or that the top 4 of these tournaments earn a place in Valhalla (in a multiple elimination tournament who the top 4 are may be a little ambiguous, but Challonge has rules for defining the top ranks). Or 1 Valhalla ticket on the line for every, say, 32 participants in an official tournament, etc.

Last edited:
I saw that @HBS_Eck gave his thumbs up to Valhalla access being given to tournament champions, but which tournaments? Only the Valhalla tournament? Is it only the 1 top winner? With these tournaments taking months to coordinate, I'd love to hear that multiple different tournaments can give this honor, or that the top 4 of these tournaments earn a place in Valhalla (in a multiple elimination tournament who the top 4 are may be a little ambiguous, but Challonge has rules for defining the top ranks). Or 1 Valhalla ticket on the line for every, say, 32 participants in an official tournament, etc.
Hmm, to be frank I don't really know the answer to that.
I'm not really involved with the tournaments themselves or have any special access to the devs, I just try to help on the forum.

It's probably just the Valhalla tournament atm.

I saw you tagged him, but I guess you could also try and message Eck.

@Prussian Havoc requested it for the tournament that he wanted to run, so I asked around and got permission for that specific tournament. And as I understood it, it was just for the winner of that tournament. It was definitely not a blanket statement saying every tournament everywhere gets special codes to join Valhalla. :)

- Eck

Guess there will be only one MechWarrior in Valhalla who has paid the Iron Price to be there ;)

Last edited:
Guess there will be only one MechWarrior in Valhalla who has paid the Iron Price to be there ;)

Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression it will be an anual thing. Therefore I would have assumed 1 additional MechWarrior in Valhalla each year. Might just be wishfull thinking on my side after being shown the door by Valhalla bouncers Anaro Sunfire and William Pryde in my first attempt to get in though.

Link is up for the new 7-13 weekend tournament, sign up open now.

Dear Mods - the Mech Medley Tournament has started and is closed for new participants and the Beta-Theorem Tournament has been cancelled for now and is not available anymore - best wishes T3rror

https://challonge.com/wxxa14gm A plague of locusts tournament.
Go to registration

stock only, only locusts allowed any variant, no pilot restrictions, full lance (4 mechs) once battle is joined please do not withdraw from los in the spirit of arena combat. Map to be determined randomly each round. length of rounds to be determined after consultation with all participants to select the most games in the least time based on rl availability of players. communication to be handled through discord

https://discord.gg/c3vzzZ5

The Kisliev robot carnival presents the plague of locust's tournament! Most carnavels offer hacked together murder bots made from outdated agrimechs but not Kisliev's! no for your amusment we have gone out and secured many many locust battlemechs! that's right folks real warmachines to battle it out here in the back woods for your enjoyment!

expect only the most stunning of mechwarriors here at kislievs robot carnival where we have spared no expense in making the most impressive off solaris mech combat possible! And folks while youre here enjoying the show don't forget to check out our other attractions, the hall of obsolete tech with such wonders of the ages as a "cell phone" an ancient device which was once used to communicate by prehistoric man back on old earth before the spread of humanity to the stars. This and other wonders brought to you by Kisliev robot carnival!

Solaris VII is live!

Zinak

This tournament will be for the light division so only light mechs may be chosen.
Rounds will run from Monday to Sunday
Each Week the Map will be The Stacks
Match Duration will be 30 Mins
Turns will be set at 90 seconds
Players will have 10 rounds to make contact with each other
Mechs will be in Stock Configuration

discord link
https://discord.gg/JeDHjvN

The Mech and Pilot selected will persist throughout the entire Tournament

Due to a pending investigation Arclights pilots license has been pulled for all Solaris VII tournaments. All other pilots are available.

The tournament shall be played with the current build version of BATTLETECH. No mods, no beta version. In the event the build version changes during the tournament players will be given the opportunity to review and change their MechWarrior/ mech selection.

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/YMEVhkAV1X

Last edited: