• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(651215)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 31, 2013
  • Dungeonland
This pinging thing clearly needs some work on.

It Creates 100 Processes in my taskmanager with the sole purpose of pinging something.

is this what its supposed to do? its making my computer go into a crawl state with 5 FPS and glitchy sound and i cant do anything for the next 5-10 minutes while its doing this.

sry but i wont use the official join browser until this issue is fixed i will only play private games or against bots.

because that good sir is redicoulus. programs that ping and have browser shouldnt create 100 processes that clog my PC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to my other point, The challenges needs some sort of UI when you press ESC because most of the time the challenge doesnt show up after the splash screen and or your not fast enough to read it.
and then you have try and find out what the challenges is and you might lose lifes or plain out lose the match because of this.

The bots needs some working on, but not a priority.

i've opened my ports and for some people they cant still connect to my games.

But mostly the pinging thing, going into the browser now scares me.

Upvote 0
Hi, and thanks for the reporting!

Regarding the ping issue, it is a first work in progress from the Devs so it is likely to be patched in the near future.

As to the challenges, that should be fixed in the latest patch. The bug where players sometimes did not get to see the challenges should be fixed. Also, pressing Escape now brings up the active challenges.