• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

buffarogamer

Recruit
Mar 3, 2018
Hi I'm new to this forum. I just purchased PoE on the PS4 and have updated it to v. 1.06.
I am loving what you guys have accomplished with this game and the patch.

However I have noticed after logging over 30 hours in the game, that the One Handed Style Talent is not updated to the current PC version as listed on gamepedia and also mentioned by other PoE forums.

The talent effect listed in the updated PC version is: 15% of Hits converted to Crits with one-handed melee weapons

However the PS4 version updated to v. 1.06 lists it as: 30% of Grazes converted to Hits with one-handed melee weapons.

I understand this might seem a minor issue that doesn't affect the rest of the game, but as a purist, it does handicap my playstyle and enjoyment of the game if it doesn't match what everyone's version is.

Nevermind, I noticed other people have mentioned this too and Paradox has better things to do than re-visit what is no longer making them money. Not Obsidian's fault. That's What happens when a separate company handles the console port.