• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hmmmm, any pic from WW2 will be good........
.....but I just bought a book this weekend called "World War 2 in pictures" and it's more than 900pics in it, so no crisis exactly :D

Dunke said:
So what pics is not included in your book??

OK, it's over 900 pics in it for God's sake, do you honetsly think I have checked every one of them????? :)

But you can see it if you'll like..........

Lol, well i was wonder if there any web sites i can visit to copy/paste pictures in WWII. Too bad i dont have a scanner and ending up with alot of books here.

Im trying to gather some cool pic in Japanese in WWII for Tech pics, would make it more interesting. :)

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Famous warships? Like the Bismarck?

Okay ..

So far i got 21 pics og Ships ..
You can see them when i see u on msn ..

I have like :

Bismarck - German
Hood - British
USS yorktown - America
USS Maryland - America
Hunter - British
Deutschland - German
And many more ..

Now I'm online :)
I've been away for a while and only had acces to a Modem so I have mostly checked my mail and then logged off :)

I guess here would be good place to put this and start activating (spelling?) these threads again :wacko:

untitled18ok.png

max, these are the photos I found in the grandbattle.zip for troops events. So at least now some pic will show for the events.

Thanks to whoever found those pictures, if you let me know I can give you credit somehow :D

edit: I could not get any in game photos for some reason :confused:

Last edited:
Gosh nice pictures ! :D

It will really add some in game feel.

Yukala said:
Gosh nice pictures ! :D

It will really add some in game feel.
I am thinking now that it "works", a lot of progress will happen fairly rapidly.

Yeah, I did a quick job on resizing and putting in a blank event pic. Maybe another with better cropping and resizing skills could do better :)

Not to brag, but I found those pics, atleast most of them :)

and yes, now alot is going to happen on this MOD, and maybe, the people who left will now be back in the modding team?