• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To anyone out there, I apoligize for the dealys, too many work hours. My christmas present to you faithful shall be an update by Christmas. :D

Ren, I haven't forgotten about you, lack of funds has prevented the shipping, we've been using christmas money from relitives to buy christmas presents for said relitives. I'll send it soon.

Castle Ebonhold

Eventually the main gate collapsed and the general melee ensued. The ghouls on both sides died in record numbers within the first moments of the gate fighting but soon Tzorcelan could see that Dravidian kindred had entered the fight and began pushing through the Umbraian defenders.

The major advantage that the Dravidian attackers had over their Umbraian counterparts was the speed in which they could move. Tzorcelan hated that his house did not naturally posses the power to use their blood to hasten their movements. Though their powers of shadow did put them on almost an even footing with the invaders.

Tzorcelan took great pleasure in using a shadowed tentacle to lift up one rather elusive Dravidian and swing him around in a circle like some floating hammer to smite a few of the Dravidian ghouls with.

He was just preparing to send the troublesome kindred flying over the walls when he heard Desmine scream in pain. His concentration broke for a second and the vampire-hammer landed roughly upon the ground.

Tzorcelan turned to see a face he hadn’t in many years. “Kyujuni, so you have returned to finish what you weren’t man enough to accomplish last time eh,” He spat with hatred.

Kyujuni bowed low and smiled back, “You were the only one I failed at killing. How could I pass up a chance to get my revenge?”

Tzorcelan frowned, “I though since I defeated you, your house forbid you ever to come at me again?”

Kyujuni smiled and extracted his sword from a now whimpering Desmine, “Some rules are meant to be broken.”

Tzorcelan’s thrusts and swings were easily fended off by Kyujuni’s expert blocks. When his guard was down Tzorcelan found out that Kyujuni was indeed as skilled at attack as he was in defense.

Their struggle on the wall was one of many as the kindred of both houses finally were engaging each other. In less than twenty minute of fighting the 3,000 combined souls had be whittled down the less than thirty. The Fate of House Umbra was, as most things are eventually, squarely in the hands of Vampires.

In another twenty Tzorcelan was alone in defense of his house. The other members of House Umbra were either sent to final death or had used their power of Shadow Walk to slip away.

Kyujuni was surprised at the Umbraian’s desire to keep fighting. The remaining dozen Dravidian attackers were resting and watching the duel with great interest.

Tzorcelan took some solace in the fact that Lycor had not survived the assault. It would matter little if he perished at the hands of Kyujuni but the thought did please him somewhat.

Eventually Tzorcelan knew that he wasn’t going to win. Using the same trick he had used to beat Kyujuni the last time the two were locked in mortal combat he tricked him into granting just enough space that Tzorcelan made a dive for the nearby wall, or to be more specific the shadow that was cast by the nearby torch. Kyujuni realized too late what he was attempting to do and Tzorcelan escaped into the shadows.

House Umbra no longer would rule Aragon. Kyujuni knew though that someday somewhere he would again meet Tzorcelan. “And the next time I see you I will win that battle. Your death is something that is long overdue,” He whispered to the shadow.

for a moment there i thought you were going to kill tzorcelan off!

Arabian Knight said:
What an interesting AAR!

Indeed I should get to writting more for it.

My apologies I've become hooked on a great RPG. :D

I just found this old AAR again, though I suppose i won't be updated any further now that the author (and everyone else on this page :eek: ) is banned...
Not for me to know, perhaps, but still; what was the reason for all the bans in here?

anti_strunt said:
I just found this old AAR again, though I suppose i won't be updated any further now that the author (and everyone else on this page :eek: ) is banned...
Not for me to know, perhaps, but still; what was the reason for all the bans in here?

Still curious. Maybe I shouldn't be... :eek:

anti_strunt said:
Still curious. Maybe I shouldn't be... :eek:

It looks to me that maybe they were all one and the same person?

I don't think so, unless you were joking. The author was banned for allegedly showing someone how to bypass the forum's security, so I believe. I don't know about the others.