Petition to add the new Blue alien from Federations trailers.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pancakelord

Lord of Pancakes
43 Badges
Apr 7, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Darkest Hour
So there was a new alien in the two federations trailers - a blue one, with hair.
I am of the opinion that She/her race should be added as a portrait to the game (as part of Humanoids? Humanoids 2: Blue people boogaloo? or another pack? whatever works).

8xWwHZb.png

She is not like the other two blue humanoid races we have (incase people mix them up, i've included the existing blue alien portraits below) as her species has hair - like humans and space-elves.
Humanoid_03.png
Humanoid_04.png

If anything, they remind me of the Na'vi from Avatar (it's probably the protruding ears and face ridge/stripe) - but with more clothes.
Her species could be all blue (like the Na'vi) or they could be technicolour - with individuals being varying shades of blue/orange/purple/green etc [i.e. play with hue setting in photoshop lol].

Anyone else think this should be added as a new portrait to the game?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Oh no... she's an Half Breed between the 2...
SHE HAS TO BE
I mean... neither of the other two blue ones had hair (on their heads at least) so i'm guessing that isnt the case lol.

Unless the human got frisky with a blue alien..
Something something awkward rotations to make a connection.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm 100% onboard with the technicolor option, seeing as how common "humans but [insert color here]" is as an alien trope.

• 1Like
Reactions:
She is just a member of the first species, including the ridge over the nose and the pointy ears.

Other than that, she’s clearly another case of a “Klingon incidence”.

She is just a member of the first species, including the ridge over the nose and the pointy ears.

Other than that, she’s clearly another case of a “Klingon incidence”.
Except females of that species don't have hair, so...

Meh. Looks boring. Basically blue humans.
I'm not against it, but if we're going to throw a petition for more portraits, there are better options.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'm 100% onboard with the technicolor option, seeing as how common "humans but [insert color here]" is as an alien trope.
I'd finally be able to make the Syreen! Just need little green men and I can get the Arilou too!

I mean... neither of the other two blue ones had hair (on their heads at least) so i'm guessing that isnt the case lol.

Unless the human got frisky with a blue alien..

I agree with you. She is probably the result of a human marrying a blue alien -- remember that now we have Xeno Compatibility tech? she can very well be an hybrid of both species.

Listen, there is NEVER a reason NOT to have more portrait packs.

I'd really like to see this one as a new humanoid portrait! Since the first federations trailer i wished them as addition to the game. Most favorable with some complete new clothing options and some different colors for male/female ones :).

And if i remember correctly, in some of the much older trailers they already had some appearances, but i may be wrong...

Last edited:
More portraits are always nice, but I'd also like more clothing options as a part of those portraits. As it is, the non humans share like four or five uniforms, while the humans themselves have, what, seven?