• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One bug: the localisation no longer overwrites the vanilla ones. So the trait descriptions no longer contain the updated descriptions hinting at the maluses of each trait. That's because after 2.5 the order for loading the localisation files reversed. So I think adding zz_ at the start of the localisations file should make it work again.
Thanks for the heads up, I thought this was supposed to have been fixed in 2.5.2. I'll upload a fixed version later tonight, when I'm back at my comp.

Reactions:
One bug: the localisation no longer overwrites the vanilla ones. So the trait descriptions no longer contain the updated descriptions hinting at the maluses of each trait. That's because after 2.5 the order for loading the localisation files reversed. So I think adding zz_ at the start of the localisations file should make it work again.
I've made the requested change, the 2.5.2 version in the OP now has the zz_.

Reactions:
Excellent concept!

Just one question though: "Shy" allows you to go into hiding without any plots running against you...umm...why should you go hiding then..?

Excellent concept!

Just one question though: "Shy" allows you to go into hiding without any plots running against you...umm...why should you go hiding then..?
If you are pretty sure someone is plotting against you, and has a lot of plot power, e.g. you have a powerful rival and your whole court hates you, you can go into hiding even though you have not discovered your enemy's plot yet.

Excellent concept!

Because you are shy, and the pressures of being in charge become to much, and you want to get away from everyone for a time.