• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

    The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.


    Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(96941)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 14, 2008
3
0
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
Help please.
When I try to start the game I get the following messages <Please insert the original PDX2707EU CD/DVD>. If I insert the disc I eventually get this <Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit. Try again?>. If I uninstall the game and then reinstall it plays OK untill I switch off. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS video card with the latest drivers. Any suggestions appreciated
 

unmerged(96941)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 14, 2008
3
0
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
Thanks 2 Coats,
My problem does seem very similar and I find that I have to do much the same things to get the game going. I think I bought my disc from Play.com. Anyway it's loading OK most of the time now. :)
 

unmerged(99354)

Private
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2008
13
0
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
That authenticate thing happend to me as well,but leaving the disc
running after loading the dvd stopped it.That time out is so annoying. :wacko:
 

unmerged(99354)

Private
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2008
13
0
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
voyager6 said:
That authenticate thing happend to me as well,but leaving the disc
running after loading the dvd stopped it.That time out is so annoying. :wacko:
Time is 21:04 est now it,s doing it again :eek: Lets see what that link
says.
 

unmerged(99354)

Private
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2008
13
0
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
voyager6 said:
Time is 21:04 est now it,s doing it again :eek: Lets see what that link
says.
Time is 07:14,thw support site given is no use on this
problem,at present all i can do is reload game after reinstall.This may be
my final post,as i will consider this game purchase a waste of money.
Iwonder how long micrsoft will take to fix it?,happy gaming to those with
a problem free computer,(vista). :confused:
 

unmerged(99354)

Private
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2008
13
0
  • Penumbra - Black Plague
WilfM said:
Help please.
When I try to start the game I get the following messages <Please insert the original PDX2707EU CD/DVD>. If I insert the disc I eventually get this <Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit. Try again?>. If I uninstall the game and then reinstall it plays OK untill I switch off. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with a NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS video card with the latest drivers. Any suggestions appreciated
Did you ever get an answer, i never did :confused:
 

RedComarad

Recruit
Apr 26, 2009
1
0
Hy. I get a simmilar error. When i open Europa universalis rome i get a ``send error report`` tipe of error. can anyone help. pls