Peace with the Allies After Fall of France

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SacremPyrobolum

Lt. General
90 Badges
Jul 31, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Victoria 2
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
Is it possible to make peace with France and England after the fall of France and demand only limited concession in exchange for the Allies (especially America) keeping out of the war so you can deal with the Soviets?

Not only would it save me from a headache, it'd also let me 'save' the Allies for a later war with more advanced Cold War tech. It'd be interesting I think.

Is it possible to make peace with France and England after the fall of France and demand only limited concession in exchange for the Allies (especially America) keeping out of the war so you can deal with the Soviets?

Not only would it save me from a headache, it'd also let me 'save' the Allies for a later war with more advanced Cold War tech. It'd be interesting I think.
Well, de facto the Allies are out of war after France fall. The AI will never landing in continental Europe, you can watch the shores even with Balkans troops

In WIF2 mod, yes, there is a possibility to peace France with pretty mild terms at the Treaty of Redondes if im not mistaken. Afterwards, there is another treaty you can get where you can 'call for a general peace treaty in Europe', which indeed lets you peace with UK, but from what i think the odds of the AI accepting arent that high. You can just save before the event and savescum until the UK accepts the offer.

Well, de facto the Allies are out of war after France fall. The AI will never landing in continental Europe, you can watch the shores even with Balkans troops

Yes, but no. By '43 and sometimes earlier the US and UK will get relentless with their landings and if the USSR is not fatally weakened you're gonna need more than 1 division per province, and that's assuming you have air control and a couple of coastal forts.