• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(127071)

syobnaf setah
Nov 28, 2008
Are you guys adding any new diplomatic options? Especially in the peace table?

Things I did like to see,
Release vassal
Give me your vassal
Release nation
My ally Y has core on your province X. Give it to them.

Maybe something like, stop colonizing north America, though I think that would be difficult and time consuming for you guys.

Can't think of anything else atm.

Last edited:
Stuff like access to slaves/fishing areas would be realistic and cool, but no doubt very hard (if not impossible) to implement.

Mind you, it could be abstracted, and just give you a trickle of gold?

I think swapping provinces should also be an option, as this was quite a frequent outcome of many peace treaties - particularly colonies.

Of course, this should be the result of a fairly even warscore. If you're clearly winning, you would just demand. :)

It will be great when will be exist possible to demand and offer some provinces simultaneously.
So for example: we can take 3 provinces and give to opponent 1 province with his core (avoid CB on us in future).

Also, will be greatest if it possible to do this in peace, maybe with some money if a province is better that other one

It will be great when will be exist possible to demand and offer some provinces simultaneously.
So for example: we can take 3 provinces and give to opponent 1 province with his core (avoid CB on us in future).

:yes:

This is sorely lacking in Paradox's titles. Historically, it was commonplace for the victor to give something in return for the coveted provinces, more often money than land but both should be available as an option.