• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It also shows light tanks are maybe too good against infantry if they can beat them while taking negligible casualties. Maybe add support AT to default templates or increase hard attack/piercing of infantry.

Last edited:
Actually I wouldn't advertise this because it shows the games major flaws. If you can cheese the game this badly then that means the game has serious issues.

They invite people to do this kind of thing to help them find flaws.

Support Anti-Air is enough. This costs only steel, very little in Military Factories, not much research, and also helps against CAS.

In my mod, we use for our MP group, I changed the default generic template, so that the AI uses support AA.

Last edited:
They invite people to do this kind of thing to help them find flaws.

But then not fix the flaws because it is now an achievement and if they fixed the flaw the achievement would not be possible. The key as they point out is Paris not even being defended as you land unopposed and race towards it. So the second they tell the AI to put one single division there the achievement is impossible and they even say this.

im my runs i use light tanks til middle 1941. without sliders is possible beat soviet union with 48 light panzers divisions + normal infantry divisions. with max sliders its take a little longer, but i can use mediuns.

in spanish civil war, i win for them using 3 light tanks.

I must agree with the sentiment held by others in the topic, it seems a bit weird to be celebrating what seems to be a pretty serious issue with the game.

Another way of looking at this could be that thanks to this challenge, serious game/AI shortcomings are highlighted and chances of getting a fix is increased.

I would hope that the final achievement is something more reasonable, something along the lines of "do this with under 1000 or 10k causualties" because otherwise it may well become actually impossible to achieve without actually cheating.

If we are going on that level I have to seriously question whether the Axis winning is reason for celebration, though...
Sir, you're on Paradox forum, the place for child-killing tyrants, genocidial maniacs and other cool strategy players, praising the devs when they put on sale dlc allowing you to eat your enemies (Stellaris). It's just a game, chill.

I recorded a 0 casualties run without naval invasions and put it on my youtube channel if you guys wanna see a different way of doing this. It's probably more difficult compared to the naval invasion strat though.

Two things: Not the Axis won the war against the Allies, but Germany itself solo. Also it was only 14 German casualties but atleast some thousands Poles (push for Danzig) and Brits (Convoy Raids). These are also ingame humans. All in all an unneeded offensive war, but hey it is fun. :D