PDXCON 2015: The Grand livestreaming schedule for PDS

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Regina

Lt. General
5 Badges
Jan 29, 2008
www.paradoxdevelopmentstudio.com
  • Majesty 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
So, do you want to know more about Paradox Development Studio upcoming games and expansion?
Lovely, then we are happy to say that you are in for quite treat!

This week, developers and strategy youtubers will delve deep in the games and show you all the good stuff that's coming :)

The Grand livestream schedule:

Where?
http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

When?

Friday the 13th of February 15:00 CET
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado expansion with project lead Martin ”Wiz” Anward together with Arumba, Quill18 & Mathas

Friday the 13th of February 17:30 CET
Hearts of Iron IV with project lead Dan ”podcat” Lind together with Arumba & Quill18.

Saturday the 14th of February 17:00 CET
Europa Universalis IV follow up stream with project lead Martin ”Wiz” Anward together with Arumba.

Streamed
(Will be uploaded to youtube)

Thursday the 12th of February at 14:00 CET
Crusader Kings II with game director and creator of CK2 Henrik ”Doomdark” Fåhreus together with Arumba.

PS. Follow the official hashtag #PDXCON15 on twitter for all the latest updates! (And also be aware that people also use #PDXCON2015, #pdxcon2015 and #PDXCON)

WishYouWereHRE_EuropaUniversalisIV.jpg

Last edited:
So when is the Cities: Skylines stream? Quill18 just tweeted it is later today, but not on the schedule?

So when is the Cities: Skylines stream? Quill18 just tweeted it is later today, but not on the schedule?

Sorry, I just posted about Paradox Development Studio games, not for all the games from our publisher Paradox Interactive!
Here we go, hope I got it right!

Thursday
14:00 Crusader Kings 2
15:00 Cities Skylines
16:00 Pillars of Eternity
17:00 Magicka 2

Friday
15:00 Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado expansion
16:00 Paradox Interactive Q&A
17:30 Hearts of Iron IV

Last edited:
I guess the best thing of being ill is that I can watch the streams for once.

Cool to see Arumba and Quill in this.They have great knowledge of the game and can point out new little things that we are interested in and could have been left out of the stream :)

So, do you want to know more about Paradox Development Studio upcoming games and expansion?

WishYouWereHRE_EuropaUniversalisIV.jpg

Hmmm... That Musketeer looks a lot like Keither Sutherland playing Athos in the Three Musketeers.
Does this mean Buff France DLC? :laugh:
:p

Reactions:
Eh, that was a totally useless EU4 stream. One hour wasted, no information to be had. Only useless fluff.

Sorry, but if you want to do a con and stream it, please check Blizzcon on how to create interesting content for streams.

The two streams I watched on Thursday were good tho (CK2 and Cities:Skylines).

Last edited: