PC Update 1.11.5 - Couture of the Capets

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDX-Trinexx

Community Manager
Administrator
Paradox Staff
99 Badges
Jan 31, 2022
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
  • March of the Eagles
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Surviving Mars
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Empire of Sin
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
Hello everybody! With Chapter III now available, we're releasing the instant unlock for the expansion pass, Couture of the Capets. We're also adding some models from our Content Creator Pack, North African Attire, as personal and court artifacts for Berber Cultures.

Existing save games should be fully compatible with this update, but any mods that add or alter clothing may need compatibility patches to function properly on this version of the game.

PC Update 1.11.5 Changelog
  • Couture of the Capets - Added several new clothing items based on the fashions of High Medieval France.
  • North African Attire - Made some props available as personal/court artifacts for Berber cultures.

• 15Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Congrats on a great announcement! <3

LOL! I was so excited I failed to notice I posted the wrong video; thanks, prismaticmarcus, for correcting me! Here’s the one I meant to post (I hope! :D ):

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Was it really just cosmetics? I experienced automatic duchy title creations by siblings with only 1 holding. Usually all holdings of a duchy were to be conquered before they could create those titles.

Reactions:
Will enabling this DLC in an existing save file cause any visual strangeness? When the North Africa pack came out, it caused characters all over the world to be wearing Berber attire, which was not ideal.

Will enabling this DLC in an existing save file cause any visual strangeness? When the North Africa pack came out, it caused characters all over the world to be wearing Berber attire, which was not ideal.
That was due to a mod conflict, not the DLC. CFP updated its files and EPE did not. The turban you saw all over the world is an original CFP mod asset, not part of the DLC.

Reactions:
will the chapters eventually be sold separately? im playing base game on game pass and was curious about trying out chapter I but none of the chapters I, II or III are available separately

will the chapters eventually be sold separately? im playing base game on game pass and was curious about trying out chapter I but none of the chapters I, II or III are available separately
Well, the chapters are sets of DLC's. Each DLC can be bought separately.

Well, the chapters are sets of DLC's. Each DLC can be bought separately.

Except Elegance of the Empire and Fashions of the Abbasid Court.

The only way to purchase these DLC is part of the Collection Bundle which is a prohibitively expensive option to get these clothing packs.

That seems like a mistake that has been raised to Paradox repeatedly but hasn't been fixed.

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Except Elegance of the Empire and Fashions of the Abbasid Court.

The only way to purchase these DLC is part of the Collection Bundle which is a prohibitively expensive option to get these clothing packs.

That seems like a mistake that has been raised to Paradox repeatedly but hasn't been fixed.
they are free if you already got all other dlc from thoses pack

they are free if you already got all other dlc from thoses pack

But if you don't own Chapter 1 or Chapter 2 (which can no longer be bought as chapter bundles), then the only way to acquire these DLCs is by paying $150 USD for the whole collection.

What if you want the Imperial clothing but don't care about a Northern Lords DLC?
Paradox give no flexibility.

Do the Capet clothes only appear after a certain point in the game? Or maybe in conjunction with whatever fashion level you set your court to? Or are folks seeing them pretty much whenever. Also are they relegated to French and French derived/adjacent cultures.