• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Will Empire of Sin have proper ultrawide (hor+) support on the PC?

Thanks ^^

There hasn't been any details if the game will have ultrawide support. Though, as someone with an ultrawide, I can say that the vast majority of the Paradox games I play (specifically all the newer ones) do have ultrawide support. So I do think it's a pretty decent assumption to think it'll have support since Paradox is the publisher.

I hope so too, we assumed CK3 would have proper support since so many previous Paradox titles and excellent (hor+) support and it turns out it didn't. Some areas were just annoyances and others very problematic (the dynasty screen for instance) and I'm not sure they were ever fixed.

Can a dev or anyone at Paradox chime in on how well Empire of Sin implements ultrawide support on the PC please? I'm really looking forward to this title and I'd like to know. Thank you so much ^^

Can anyone from Paradox please confirm wether or not this game will have ultrawide (hor+) support?

So I play on 3440x1440p. And yes it is supported. Even the cutscenes are in ultrawide which is nice since so many games have the gameplay in ultrawide but not cutscenes. All the menus and such, as far as I can tell so far, are perfectly arranged with no clipping or distortion or anything. Looks good.

• 1Like
Reactions: